GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
JUPITER PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Jupiter. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Jupiter and Places to Visit
Jupiter is located on the southeastern coast of Florida. Jupiter’s most notable landmark is the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse. Built in 1860, the lighthouse offers visitors a panoramic view of the Jupiter Inlet and the Atlantic Ocean. Visitors can also tour a preserved pioneer-era homestead and a museum devoted to regional history.
Blowing Rocks Preserve is an environmental preserve on Jupiter owned by The Nature Conservancy. The preserve’s natural beauty envelopes visitors, even on the pathway to the beach shaded by towering seagrapes. Several endangered plants and animals call the reserve home, including loggerhead, green and leatherback sea turtles. Look for them in the surf as you walk south along the beach to see Anastasia’s limestone outcroppings that form some of the most dramatic scenery on Florida’s east coast. At high tide, incoming waves crash into the limestone cliffs, sending sea spray up to 50 feet skyward.
Sportfishing enthusiasts will enjoy a private charter from any of Jupiter’s marinas to fish for blackfin tuna, bonita, cobia, kingfish, mahi, and sailfish. If you are new to sport fishing, the local crews are very accommodating with encouragement and instruction for a memorable day on the water.
Built in 1898 on the banks of Jupiter Inlet, the DuBois Pioneer Home is one of the oldest historical sites in Palm Beach County, offering a gateway into the past. The home was built on an ancient shell mound by Jaega Indians, a culture first described by Jonathan Dickenson in 1699 when shipwreck victims were held captive at this site, then known as the Village of Hobe. Artifacts discovered onsite by archaeologists include trade beads and pottery believed to have been brought to the site by Ponce de Leon.
The nearest airport to Jupiter is Palm Beach International Airport (PBI). The airport is 31 miles from downtown Jupiter. Empty legs and transient aircraft are trendy in the region.
AIRPORTS NEAR JUPITER
- BCT, Public, Boca Raton, United States
- FLL, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International, Fort Lauderdale, United States
- FPR, St Lucie County, Fort Pierce, United States
- FXE, Executive, Fort Lauderdale, United States
- HWO, North Perry, Hollywood, United States
- LNA, Palm Beach County Park, West Palm Beach, United States
- OBE, County, Okeechobee, United States
- PBI, Palm Beach International, West Palm Beach, United States
- PHK, Palm Beach Co Glades, Pahokee, United States
- PPM, Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, United States
- SUA, Witham Field, Stuart, United States
- VRB, Municipal, Vero Beach, United States
HOTELS IN JUPITER
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, 5 North A1A, Jupiter
- Jupiter Waterfront Inn, 18903 Southeast Federal Highway, Jupiter
- Courtyard Palm Beach Jupiter, 4800 Main Street, Jupiter
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 6752 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter
- Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place, 122 Soundings Avenue, Jupiter
- Best Western Intracoastal Inn, 810 S Us Highway 1, Jupiter
- Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter, 6748 West Indiantown Road, Jupiter
- Jupiter Reef Club, 1600 Florida A1A, Jupiter
- Admiral’s Cove, 200 Admirals Cove Boulevard, Jupiter
WEATHER FOR JUPITER
|Sun 25°C, 77°F||Mon 27°C, 80.6°F||Tue 27°C, 80.6°F||Wed 26°C, 78.8°F|