Kano Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
PRIVATE JET CHARTER KANO
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Kano, Nigeria. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Kano and Places to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Kano.
Kano is a crowded city in Nigeria. Second, in size and an important economic center of the country, it is also a major market for peanuts, cattle, and cotton. The city is also known for its premium leather goods: dyed morocco leather was sold in North Africa and taken to Europe, where these materials were called Moroccan leather.
The northern Muslim city of Kano, mostly inhabited by the Hausa and Fulani peoples, seems to be one of Nigeria’s most important historical centers. According to historical estimates, the first people settled on the site of modern Kano in the 7th century.
The main tourist attractions in Kano are the Palace of the local Emir, the 15th-century historical museum Gidan Makama, the Main City Mosque, and the famous Batik market.
The Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (KAN / DNKN) an essential airport in the city with an impressive number of passengers per year.
AIRPORTS NEAR KANO
- KAN, Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, Nigeria
- KAD, Kaduna Airport, Kaduna, Nigeria
- JOS, Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos, Nigeria
- GMO, Gombe Lawanti International Airport, Gombe, Nigeria
HOTELS IN KANO
- Bristol Palace Hotel, 52 Guda Abdullahi Street Farm Center, Nassarawa, 700231 Kano, Nigeria
- Tahir Guest Palace, No. 4 Ibrahim Natsugune Road, Kano, Nigeria, 00000 Kano, Nigeria
- Prince Hotel, Tamandu Road, Off Audu Bako Way, Nassarawa GRA,, 100007 Kano, Nigeria
WEATHER FOR KANO