GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
MARTINIQUE PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Martinique. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Martinique and Places to Visit
Martinique is an amazing island, which is an overseas territory of France and part of the European Union, located in the Lesser Antilles. This small volcanic island, located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, 8000 km from France, is a popular destination for unforgettable holidays in the Caribbean. Martinique is a great place for diving lovers who appreciate the beauty of coral reefs, and for hikers who can admire the richness of flora and fauna.
Tourism is an important part of the local economy and every year hundreds of thousands of tourists come to admire the picturesque volcanic landscape of Martinique, lush tropical forests and beautiful beaches covered with sugar plantations, palm trees, bananas and pineapples. The people of Martinique are hospitable and of mixed origin. The capital of the island is Fort-de-France, a charming city that will impress you with its narrow streets and small houses. Saint-Pierre is an unusual place to visit and the city is located at the foot of the Montagne Pelée volcano. There are also luxury hotels on the island, as well as a variety of entertainment for amazing recreation, such as water sports, including surfing and diving, riding or riding, tennis, golf and spa.
The most convenient way to get to Martinique is to chartering a private jet to Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport (FDF).
AIRPORTS NEAR MARTINIQUE
- FDF, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Fort-de-France, Martinique
- SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
- UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
- DOM, Melville Hall Airport, Roseau, Dominica
- SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- NEV, Vance W. Amory International Airport, Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- SKB, Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport, Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- EUX, F.D. Roosevelt Airport, Sint Eustatius, Netherlands Antilles
- TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
- SAB, Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport, Saba, Netherlands Antilles
- SXM, Princess Juliana International Airport, Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles
- POS, Piarco International Airport, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- PMV, Santiago Mariño Caribbean International Airport, Porlamar, Venezuela
- SSB, Christiansted Harbor Seaplane Base, Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
- STX, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands
HOTELS IN MARTINIQUE
- Simon Hotel, 1 Rue Loulou Boislaville, 97200 Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Apartment rue Soleil Cou Coupé, rue Soleil Cou Coupé Communauté d’agglomération du Centre de la Martinique, 97200 Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Holiday home Lotissement les Pitons, Lotissement les Pitons 14 Fort-de-France, 97234 Fort-de-France, Martinique
WEATHER FOR MARTINIQUE
|Wed 27°C, 80.6°F||Thu 27°C, 80.6°F||Fri 27°C, 80.6°F||Sat 27°C, 80.6°F|