Mauritius Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
PRIVATE JET CHARTER MAURITIUS
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Mauritius. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Mauritius and Places to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Mauritius.
Mauritius’s Indian Ocean island state is a variety of landscaped island nations known for their beaches, lagoons, and reefs.
One popular way to enjoy your time in Mauritius is to take a full-day catamaran cruise along the North Mauritius coast for snorkeling, scuba diving, and laying up at anchor for lunch with a gorgeous view of the island. White sandy island beaches, light blue lagoons, jungle rainforests, and waterfalls are a few of the nature specialties you’ll encounter during your visit.
Some of the major local sightseen are the Pamplemousses Garden, the Black River Gorges National Park, Port Louis, Ganga Talao, the Chamarel park, Ile aux Aigrettes, and the Eureka Creole House.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU / FIMP) is 25 miles from the main airport in Mauritius.
AIRPORTS NEAR MAURITIUS
- MRU, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Port Louis, Mauritius
- RUN, Roland Garros Airport, Sainte-Marie, Reunion
- ZSE, Pierrefonds Airport, Saint-Pierre, Reunion
HOTELS IN MAURITIUS
- Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis, Mauritius
- The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius, Turtle Bay, N/A Balaclava, Mauritius
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, Turtle Bay, 0000 Balaclava, Mauritius
WEATHER FOR MAURITIUS