Molokai Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Private Jet Charter Molokai, HI
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Molokai. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Private Jet Charter Flights Molokai and Places to Visit
Molokai is an oasis of peace and quiet and the least tourist island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It is also said that Molokai is the most “Hawaiian” of the islands – more than 50% of the people living in Molokai are indigenous Hawaiians, therefore the local cuisine and culture in Molokai are developing rapidly. Molokai is a mountainous and sparsely populated island.
Molokai is the fifth-largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It has a length of 61 km and a width of 16 km. The area of the island is 673.4 km². Molokai is considered the birthplace of the Hawaiian national Hula dance, in May, a colorful dance festival takes place here. The best way to get to know the beauties of the island is to take a bike ride. You will find jungle, waterfalls, huge coastal cliffs, and a whole bunch of empty beaches.
Molokai originated from two volcanoes, some of which crashed into the ocean more than 1.5 million years ago. The rest of the volcano formed one of the highest cliffs in the world. Molokai is the perfect place for those who take a private flight to Hawaii and want to rediscover and experience nature, enjoy deserted, gorgeous beaches and forget about time.
Book Your Private Jet Charter to Molokai
Molokai Airport (MKK) is the island’s main airport, located 11 kilometers northwest of the city of Kaunakakai, Hawaii.
AIRPORTS NEAR MOLOKAI
- OGG, Kahului Airport, Kahului, HI
- HNL, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu, HI
- KOA, Kona International Airport at Keāhole, Kailua, HI
- LIH, Lihue Airport, Lihue, HI
- LNY, Lanai Airport, Lanai City, HI
- JHM, Kapalua-West Maui Airport, Lahaina, HI
- HNM, Hana Airport, Hana, HI
- QCS, Kaunakakai Airport, Kaunakakai, HI
- LUP, Kalaupapa Airport, Kalaupapa, HI
- HKP, Kaanapali Airport, Kaanapali, HI
- PHNG, Marine Corps Air Station Kaneohe Bay, Kaneohe, HI
HOTELS IN MOLOKAI
- Hotel Moloka’i, 1300 Kamehameha V Hwy, Kaunakakai, HI
- Molokai Ocean View Condo, 1141 Kepuhi Place, Maunaloa, HI
- Castle Molokai Shores, Kamehameha Highway, Star Route, Kaunakakai, HI
CITIES NEAR MOLOKAI AIRPORT
- Kualapuu, HI
- Hoolehua, HI
- Kalaupapa, HI
- Maunaloa, HI
- Lanai City, HI
- Kaunakakai, HI
- Waimanalo, HI
- Lahaina, HI
- Kahului, HI
- Wailuku, HI