Molokai Private Jet Charter Service
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Molokai. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Molokai Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Molokai.
Molokai is an oasis of peace and quiet and the least tourist island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It is also said that Molokai is the most “Hawaiian” of the islands – more than 50% of the people living in Molokai are indigenous Hawaiians, therefore the local cuisine and culture in Molokai are developing rapidly. Molokai is a mountainous and sparsely populated island.
Molokai is the fifth-largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago. It has a length of 61 km and a width of 16 km. The area of the island is 673.4 km². Molokai is considered the birthplace of the Hawaiian national Hula dance, in May, a colorful dance festival takes place here. The best way to get to know the beauties of the island is to take a bike ride. You will find jungle, waterfalls, huge coastal cliffs, and a whole bunch of empty beaches.
Molokai originated from two volcanoes, some of which crashed into the ocean more than 1.5 million years ago. The rest of the volcano formed one of the highest cliffs in the world. Molokai is the perfect place for those who take a private flight to Hawaii and want to rediscover and experience nature, enjoy deserted, gorgeous beaches and forget about time.
Book Your Private Jet Charter to Molokai
Molokai Airport (MKK) is the island’s main airport, located 11 kilometers northwest of the city of Kaunakakai, Hawaii.
Top Private Jet Cities in Molokai
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Papohaku Beach
- Halawa Valley
- Molokai Museum and Cultural Center
- Purdy’s Natural Macadamia Nut Farm
- Molokai Fish and Dive
Popular Charter Flights to/from Molokai
- Private Charter Jets to Molokai from Canberra
- Charter Flights to Molokai from Washington, DC
- Private Jets to Molokai from Berlin
- Charter Private Flights to Molokai from Paris
Molokai Private Jet Charter Cost
Chartering a private jet in Molokai can vary greatly in cost based on several factors, including the type of aircraft, the distance to be traveled, the duration of the charter, and additional services requested. The cost of a private charter flight to/from Molokai ranges from $2,000 to $17,000 per billable flight hour or more.
Top Private Jet Airports in Molokai
- OGG, Kahului Airport, Kahului, HI
- HNL, Honolulu International Airport, Honolulu, HI
- KOA, Kona International Airport at Keāhole, Kailua, HI
- LIH, Lihue Airport, Lihue, HI
- LNY, Lanai Airport, Lanai City, HI
- JHM, Kapalua-West Maui Airport, Lahaina, HI
- HNM, Hana Airport, Hana, HI
- QCS, Kaunakakai Airport, Kaunakakai, HI
- LUP, Kalaupapa Airport, Kalaupapa, HI
- HKP, Kaanapali Airport, Kaanapali, HI
- PHNG, Marine Corps Air Station Kaneohe Bay, Kaneohe, HI