Mozambique Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
PRIVATE JET CHARTER MOZAMBIQUE
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Mozambique. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Mozambique and Places to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Mozambique.
In the southeast of the African continent, the Republic of Mozambique is surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean. Here in the coastal areas live more than 22 million people. Holidays in Mozambique is a chance to get to know one of the oldest countries in the world with unique culture and traditions. The climate of the region is mixed in the south is tropical, and the north is equatorial. The best time for a holiday is from May to October.
The main occupation in Mozambique is a beach vacation. On the coast, there are some cozy bays, near which there are decent hotels. Besides, the country has many exciting places with untouched nature, picturesque beaches, centers of unique cultural heritage, and pristine beaches with beautiful spots for diving. The island of Ile de Mozambique is worth starting the trip with the famous palace and chapel of São Paulo and the Fort of Saint Sebastian, which is the oldest European iconic structure on the entire continent. In Maputo’s capital, one can visit the Museum of Natural History, with exhibits about the culture and life of all ethnic groups and more than one thousand stuffed animals and birds that live here. The traditional cuisine is very flavorful; one of the main dishes here is crab or shrimp, cooked with rice and cassava leaves.
In the neighboring town of Tete, visitors can admire the Cathedral of St. James, where the windows are decorated with magnificent stained glass windows in the traditional Gothic canons. Tofu is a major natural attraction not far from the resort, the Marine National Park of the Bazaruto Archipelago with magnificent marine life. Scuba diving and excellent fishing are also possible for those wishing to do so. Mozambique has for many years remained a superb place to spend a vacation with its distinctive culture, rich history, and beautiful nature, as well as large-scale festivals with colorful music and traditional dances.
AIRPORTS IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANO, Angoche Airport, Angoche
- APL, Nampula Airport, Nampula
- BCW, Benguerra Island Airport, Benguerra Island
- BEW, Beira Airport, Beira
- BZB, Bazaruto Island Airport, Bazaruto Island
- FXO, Cuamba Airport, Cuamba
- IBL, Indigo Bay Lodge Airport, Indigo Bay, Bazaruto Island
- INH, Inhambane Airport, Inhambane
- LFB, Lumbo Airport, Lumbo
- MNC, Nacala Airport, Nacala
- MPM, Maputo International Airport, Maputo
- MUD, Mueda Airport, Mueda
- MZB, Mocímboa da Praia Airport, Mocímboa da Praia
- PDD, Ponta do Ouro Airport, Ponta do Ouro
- POL, Pemba Airport, Pemba / Porto Amelia
- TET, Chingozi Airport, Tete
- UEL, Quelimane Airport, Quelimane
- VNX, Vilankulo Airport (Vilanculos Airport), Vilanculos (Vilankulo)
- VPY, Chimoio Airport, Chimoio
- VXC, Lichinga Airport, Lichinga
POPULAR MOZAMBIQUE PRIVATE JET DESTINATIONS
WEATHER FOR MOZAMBIQUE