Slovakia Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
SLOVAKIA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Slovakia. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Slovakia and Places to Visit
Slovakia is a small country located in Central Europe, bordering Austria, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary and Poland and covers an area of 49,035 km². Slovakia lies on the Danube and has no access to the sea. The capital of the country is the charming city of Bratislava.
Slovakia – is known primarily for the mountains, so the whole tourist market is concentrated around them. Here visitors will find caves, forts and castles, medieval fortresses, bathing places, spas and thermal waters. Slovakia is also an excellent tourist base, well-developed mountain trails, bike paths, golf courses and an ever-growing infrastructure for skiing and snowboarding.
Although Slovakia cannot boast a large area or long history as a separate state, this place offers many tourist and recreational attractions, with amazing scenery, many monuments of high historical value and interesting places where everyone will find something for themselves. Sights of Slovakia are mainly small towns characterized by historical buildings, such as: Banska Bystrica, Liptovsky Mikulas, Bardejov and Banska Stiavnica. In addition, there are numerous castles, of which the most famous and beautiful are: Nitra, Trencin, Bratislava, Orava, the giant Spis castle or Devin castle on the Danube. The indisputable sights of Slovakia are also its largest cities – the capital, Bratislava on the Danube with its beautiful old town and Art Nouveau Košice. In addition, Slovakia boasts dozens of thermal and spa resorts known throughout Europe.
The most popular airports in Slovakia: Airport Bratislava (BTS), Košice International Airport (KSC), Airport Poprad (TAT).
AIRPORTS NEAR SLOVAKIA
- BTS, M. R. Štefánik Airport (Bratislava Airport), Bratislava, Slovakia
- KSC, Košice International Airport, Košice, Slovakia
- LUE, Bol’kovce Airport, Lučenec, Slovakia
- PZY, Piešťany Airport, Piešťany, Slovakia
- TAT, Poprad-Tatry Airport, Poprad, Slovakia
- SLD, Sliač Airport, Sliač, Slovakia
- ILZ, Žilina Airport, Žilina, Slovakia
HOTELS IN SLOVAKIA
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, Trnavská cesta 27/A, Bratislava
- Grand hotel River park, Dvořákovo nábrežie 7528/6, Bratislava
- Holiday Inn Bratislava, Bajkalská 748/25A, Bratislava
- Crowne Plaza, Hodžovo námestie 568/2, Bratislava
- Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Hviezdoslavovo námestie 185/3, Bratislava
- Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, Pribinova 12, Ružinov
- LOFT Hotel Bratislava, Štefánikova 864/4, Bratislava
- Marrol’s Boutique Hotel, Tobrucká 6953/4, Bratislava
- Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava, Vysoká 7490/2A, Bratislava
- Danubia Gate, Dunajská 2314/26, Bratislava
PRIVATE JET DESTINATIONS SLOVAKIA
- Private Jet Charter Bratislava
- Košice Private Jets
- Banska Bystrica Private Jet Charter
- Private Jet Zilina