Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Tel Aviv. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Tel Aviv Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Tel Aviv.
Tel Aviv is the second-biggest city in Israel, which is placed directly across the Mediterranean coast and has approximately 426,138 people. It boasts UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bauhaus architecture, premium hotels, bars, nightclubs, and world-class restaurants, as well as a fascinating coastline. The city is lively, modern, dynamic, known as the “city that never sleeps” or the “party capital,” and brings tourists worldwide. So, a private jet flight to Tel Aviv will bring you plenty of unforgettable moments and excitement.
Points of interest here are the Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Jaffa’s Flea Market, the Shuk Hacarmel, Névé Tzedek, the Great Synagogue, and Park HaYarkon, Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot. This bustling city is full of things to do, and there’s no better way to explore it than by taking a private jet.
With a private jet flight to Tel Aviv, it is great to spend an entire day, if not more, just strolling along the magnificent promenade in Tel Aviv because there is always something new to see and do in this city. The striking, one-of-a-kind architecture, the unimaginably ancient Jaffa, the unusual museums, the bustling youth neighborhoods, the comfortable beaches, and the excellent Middle Eastern cuisine served in the intimate restaurants all contribute to a feeling of falling in love almost immediately.
A large number of art boutiques, galleries, museums, restaurants, and cafés can be found in the tourist district of Modern Jaffa. Street musicians, painters, and sculptors can be seen displaying their work at virtually every corner here, on sidewalks that have become worn down over the millennia. The hilltop sculpture of The Gate of Faith in the HaPisga Garden, the tower at Sentinel Square (Migdal HaShaon), and the nearby flea market Shuk HaPishpeshim are some of the most popular places to visit in Jaffa when renting a private jet to Tel Aviv.
The long promenade in Tel Aviv runs for a total distance of 14 kilometers, moving from north to south. At any time of the day, the splendor of its wide sidewalks, majestic skyscrapers, and quaint sandy beaches will captivate and delight you. If you want to experience all that Tel Aviv has to offer, take a private jet and explore the city yourself. You won’t regret it.
Most popular Tel Aviv airports for private jets
By renting a private aircraft, you can arrange your trip to Tel Aviv to suit your unique requirements. Many of the largest airports in the world are excellent places to set up private aircraft home bases. For example, the Ben Gurion airport (TLV / LLBG), situated 9 miles from Tel Aviv, is one of the major airports located not far from the city center.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Tel Aviv Area
Regarding private jet flight to Tel Aviv, ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, midsize, and light jets are the most common types of aircraft used.
Before making a reservation for a private jet charter to Tel Aviv, you should think about the number of people who will be flying, the desired level of luxury, the shortest possible runway, and the furthest distance the flight will travel without making a stop. The regional airports are equipped with everything required to process flight requests.
- The largest, fastest, and most potent aircraft is the ultra-long-range jet. Some of these aircraft can carry more passengers than the usual 14 to 16 passengers. A typical ultra-long-range plane can travel at a top speed of 500 knots. Additionally, ultra-long-range jets have a greater range than standard jets, making it possible to charter nonstop international flights. For example, you can book flights to Tel Aviv on private jets like the Global Express, Global 6000, and Global 5000.
- Heavy jets can now travel for up to 13 hours without refueling. They are ideal for lengthy international flights because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. The Challenger 604, Challenger 605, and Legacy 600 are all excellent options if you need a heavy jet.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are among the most popular aircraft types (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). They can accommodate up to ten people as well. The Challenger 300, Challenger 350, and Citation X are excellent options for super-midsize jet charters to Tel Aviv.
- Long-distance travel is made possible by the Wi-Fi and communication systems found on midsize jets. Furthermore, there is space inside for as many as ten people. From Tel Aviv, private jet users have a selection of midsize aircraft, including Citation VI, Citation III, and Citation VII.
- Light jets, designed for shorter local flights, are an excellent choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Tel Aviv (up to 6 passengers). Light jets like the Eclipse 500, Citation CJ, and Citation Bravo are excellent options for arranging a private flight to Tel Aviv.
Hire Private Jets to Tel Aviv with Mercury Jets
Everything about renting a private jet with us is guaranteed to be first-rate. Mercury Jets is a charter jet company with an excellent reputation in the private aviation sector. If you need help finding a private jet charter in Tel Aviv that suits your requirements, our experts are available around the clock to help.
If you plan a trip to Tel Aviv, consider renting a private jet with Mercury Jets. Your trip’s comfort and safety are our top priorities. To book a flight to Tel Aviv, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.