GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
PRIVATE JET CHARTER UKRAINE
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Ukraine. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Ukraine and Places to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Ukraine.
In the central and eastern part of Europe is a country with a broad soul and unique flavor, Ukraine. For travelers wishing to have an unforgettable experience in the most hospitable country globally, a vacation in Ukraine is a must. Ukraine has a population of over 41 million people; it’s also the first country in Europe in terms of land area.
Since the times of Scythians for centuries, Ukraine has been preserving its cultural heritage for centuries and attracts foreign visitors with various remarkable places. Each of the 24 regions of the country is a unique attraction, which is impossible to miss.
Kyiv is not only a major city but also the capital of the country. At the entrance, visitors are welcomed by the Golden Gate, as it was centuries ago. Also worth noting is the Kyiv Pechersk Lavra monastery, built by Prince Yaroslav the Wise and Independence Square. The main street is called Khreshchatyk, here the old quarters, numerous theaters and museums leave an unforgettable impression on tourists.
The following tourist stop is the fantastic Lviv, and here you can see many cathedrals, markets, churches, ancient buildings, and cafes. When visiting Odessa, you can walk through the wide streets where Pushkin once walked, go to the central market, the barrier, and the opera theater.
In search of a cozy rest, it is worth visiting the ancient city of Poltava, where foreign tourists will long remember the hospitality of the locals, an abundance of parks and attractions. In the center, there is a snow-white building with golden domes, the majestic Assumption Cathedral. Not far from here, the Art Museum, the Krestovozdvizhensky women’s monastery, and the Dendropark. Local gastronomic restaurants best conduct the atmosphere of the country.
At the confluence of three rivers stands another memorable city, Kharkiv, the former capital and vital economic center. Finally, an indispensable tourist center is Chernihiv, with architectural monuments from the 12th century.
AIRPORTS IN UKRAINE
- KBP, Boryspil International Airport, Kyiv
- CKC, Cherkasy International Airport, Cherkasy
- CWC, Chernivtsi International Airport, Chernivtsi
- DNK, Dnipro International Airport, Dnipro
- IFO, Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport, Ivano-Frankivsk
- HRK, Kharkiv International Airport, Kharkiv
- KHE, Kherson International Airport, Kherson
- IEV, Kyiv (Zhuliany) International Airport, Kyiv
- KWG, Kryvyi Rih International Airport, Kryvyi Rih
- LWO, Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport, Lviv
- ODS, Odesa International Airport, Odessa
- RWN, Rivne International Airport, Rivne
- UMY, Sumy Airport, Sumy
- TNL, Ternopil International Airport, Ternopil
- UDJ, Uzhhorod International Airport, Uzhhorod
- VIN, Vinnytsia Airport (Havryshivka), Vinnytsia
- OZH, Zaporizhzhia International Airport, Zaporizhzhia
- NLV, Mykolaiv International Airport, Mykolaiv
POPULAR UKRAINE PRIVATE JET DESTINATIONS
- Kyiv Private Jet Charter
- Private Jet from / to Kharkiv
- Air Charter Odesa
- Private Plane Charter Dnipro
- Private Air Charter Zaporizhzhia
- Lviv Private Jet Charter
- Private Jet Charter Mykolaiv
- Private Jet from / to Boryspil
WEATHER FOR UKRAINE
|Wed 20°C, 68°F||Thu 22°C, 71.6°F||Fri 22°C, 71.6°F||Sat 16°C, 60.8°F|