GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
VARNA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Varna, Bulgaria. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Varna and Places to Visit
Varna is the biggest city on the Black Sea coast and the third-largest city in Bulgaria, with a population of nearly 330,000 people. It is often called the maritime capital because of its history, economic and cultural importance, and many resorts and nature reserves around the city.
Varna is beautiful for tourists. In the city, you can see monuments from different periods of Varna’s history. Roman ruins, monuments of Turkish architecture, and Byzantine buildings and facilities can all be found here. The most famous tourist destinations are Aladzha Monastery (famous medieval cave monastery), newly opened Seaside Park, Varna Archeological Museum, Roman Baths, Aquapolis, and several other sights.
Varna Airport (VAR) is the closest big airport and is located 4.9 miles from the city.
AIRPORTS NEAR VARNA
- VAR, Varna Airport, Varna, Bulgaria
- BOJ, Burgas Airport, Burgas, Bulgaria
- CND, Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport, Constanta, Romania
- BBU, Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, Bucharest, Romania
- OTP, Henri Coanda International Airport, Bucharest, Romania
HOTELS IN VARNA
- Graffit Gallery Design Hotel, 65 Knyaz Boris I Blvd., 9000 Varna City, Bulgaria
- Grand Hotel London, 3 Musala Str., 9000 Varna City, Bulgaria
- Dallas Residence Suites, 33, Sveti Nikola, Sveti Nikola, 9010 Varna City, Bulgaria
WEATHER FOR VARNA
|Tue 4°C, 39.2°F||Wed 5°C, 41°F||Thu 10°C, 50°F||Fri 14°C, 57.2°F|