GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Request another charter quote or call us +1 877-359-6732
Charter to and from Prospect Creek Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles northeast of Prospect Creek, Alaska, Prospect Creek Airport is an open-to-the-public airport in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area. The airport is publicly owned by the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities. Prospect Creek Airport has a few facilities, including a single gravel paved runway in good condition. The major aircraft operations Prospect Creek Airport provides are local general aviation, commercial, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PROSPECT CREEK AIRPORT
- AET, Allakaket, Allakaket, United States.
- BTT, Bettles, Bettles, United States.
- CXF, Coldfoot, Coldfoot, United States.
- FMC, Five Mile, Five Mile, United States.
- PCK, Porcupine Creek, Porcupine Creek, United States.
- PPC, Prospect Creek, Prospect Creek, United States.
- WSM, Wiseman, Wiseman, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PROSPECT CREEK AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Prospect Creek Airport within 70 miles