GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Provo Municipal Airport
About Provo Municipal Airport
Situated 2 miles west of the central business district of Provo, Utah, Provo Municipal Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport in Utah County. As the second busiest public-use airport in the state, Provo Municipal Airport is mostly used for general aviation. It features 2 helipads with concrete surfaces and 2 runways with asphalt surfaces. Allegiant Air is the leading airline serving Provo Municipal Airport with Tucson, Phoenix, and Los Angeles being the top destinations.
There are 111 aircraft based on the field of Provo Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Provo Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, military, commercial, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR PROVO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- BTF, Salt Lake Skypark, Bountiful, United States.
- DPG, Michael AAF, Dugway, United States.
- HIF, Hill Afb, Ogden, United States.
- MSD, Mt Pleasant, Mt Pleasant, United States.
- NPH, Nephi, Nephi, United States.
- NTJ, Manti-Ephraim, Manti, United States.
- OGD, Municipal, Ogden, United States.
- PUC, Carbon County, Price, United States.
- PVU, Provo, Provo, United States.
- SLC, Salt Lake City International, Salt Lake City, UT, United States.
HOTELS NEAR PROVO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Provo Municipal Airport within 70 miles