Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Puerto Rico. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Puerto Rico Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico private jet charter is a popular destination in the Caribbean and is a fantastic place for anyone who loves diversity. There are beautiful, wild, truly paradisiacal beaches, mountains of tropical forests, several kinds of coastline, glowing bays at night, and very nice people.
Puerto Rico is the third-largest island in the Canary Islands. Puerto Rico is part of the Greater Antilles archipelago. Situated between the American Virgin Islands in the east and the Dominican Republic in the west, it impresses with its excellent sailing conditions and Caribbean atmosphere. Puerto Rico also includes several small islands and islets within 15 nautical miles. When you rent a private jet to Puerto Rico, you should definitely visit Culebra and Vieques.
Culebra is a little island with gorgeous shores and green hills and has its own distinct character. If you want to have a relaxing vacation, rent a private jet charter to Puerto Rico and visit this island. Cayo Luis Peña is a part of the Culebra National Wildlife Refuge, which covers more than one-third of the island of Culebra and is protected as a wildlife sanctuary. Tourism opportunities that are both exciting and daring may be found in this region thanks to the bays and the mountainous landscape here.
Vieques, which is located eight miles off the Puerto Rican mainland, has developed into a popular beach resort thanks to the presence of a number of modest, elegant hotels, restaurants, boutiques, and galleries. When you rent a private jet to Puerto Rico, you may observe large concentrations of phosphorescent dinoflagellates present in Mosquito Bay, also known as Bioluminescent Bay, which are responsible for making the water glow brightly at night. This phenomenon is another reason why the island is so popular. After dark, guests may explore this natural beauty by embarking on a voyage in a boat, canoe, or kayak and going on an expedition.
Puerto Rico has an area of more than 9,100 square kilometers (along with small adjacent islands, which are also part of its administrative area) and is populated by nearly 4 million people. Since 1952, Puerto Rico has had a Free State status with ties to the United States, which means that the head of state is the American president. The capital city is San Juan, which became the first tourist center of the country and holds the palm to this day. Chartering a private jet to Puerto Rico, you can admire the ancient architecture, castles and forts, such as Santa Catalina Palace, Castillo de San Felipe del Morro, El Morro, and Convento de los Dominicos in San Juan.
Tourists also visit San Juan to shop at the many boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries. The city is a cultural hub with a number of museums and art galleries. You can also take a trip through the Luis Muz Rivera Park, which is home to the Armory, which dates back to the 18th century, and the Pabellón de la Paz, which hosts many different exhibitions. So, a private jet charter to Puerto Rico will bring you a lot of excitement and impressions.
There is such a vast range of amazing sites to visit and discover when renting a private jet to Puerto Rico. Here you can snorkel, dive, surf in its turquoise water, hike, go mountain biking, ziplining, horseback riding, play golf, explore wonderful nature, such as El Yunque Rainforest, Rio Camuy, Toro Verde Adventure park and many more. And don’t miss a chance to attend Puerto Rico’s famous festivals or get excitement at local casinos or vibrant clubs, rooftop bars and lounges.
Most popular Puerto Rico airports for private jets
Renting a private jet to Puerto Rico gives you the flexibility to customize your trip to your specific needs. Many large airports have facilities to accommodate private aircraft. Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU / TJSJ) is the main major airport located 3 km from the capital.
There is a selection of airports available for use when chartering a private jet to Puerto Rico.
Additional airports are available for your comfort:
- Isla Grande Airport (SIG / TJIG).
- Rafael Hernández Airport (BQN / TJBQ).
- José Aponte de la Torre Airport (NRR / TJRV).
- Mercedita Airport (PSE / TJPS).
- Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport (VQS / TJVQ).
- Benjamín Rivera Noriega Airport (CPX / TJCP).
- San Juan Seaplane Base (PR34).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Puerto Rico Area
Private jet charter flights to Puerto Rico often use heavy, super-midsize, mid-size, and light jets.
Consider the number of passengers, the maximum nonstop flight distance, the desired level of luxury, and the needed length of the shortest runway when arranging a private jet charter to Puerto Rico. No matter the purpose of the travel or the size of the plane, regional airports offer every service that is required for charter flights.
- Light jets are designed for shorter local trips and are a good choice for people searching for a luxurious experience while renting a private plane to Puerto Rico with a small group of people (up to 6 passengers). Light jet options for private flights to Puerto Rico include the Citation CJ1, Citation Mustang, and Citation XLS.
- The range of mid-size jets extends from coast to coast, and these jets are usually provided with conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems. In addition, they can accommodate up to ten individuals. Mid-size jet options for private jets to Puerto Rico include the Learjet 60, Learjet 60XR, and Hawker850XP.
- One of the most popular types of aircraft worldwide, super mid-size jets have a nonstop flight time of between five and eight hours and can travel rapidly. In addition, they can accommodate up to ten individuals. Super mid-size jet options for Puerto Rico jet charters include Challenger 300, Citation X, and Challenger 350.
- Heavy jets have an incredible range and can fly nonstop for up to 13 hours. They are an ideal alternative for international travel because of their capacity to accommodate up to 18 passengers. Heavy jet options include the Falcon 2000LX, Gulfstream G-IVSP, and Challenger 604.
Hire Private Jets to Puerto Rico with Mercury Jets
If you choose our company, you can be confident that our service for renting private jets will exceed your greatest expectations. Mercury Jets, a charter broker in the private aviation sector, has developed a solid reputation for thoroughly designed and perfectly executed private jet charters. Our expert team can guide you in selecting the ideal private jet charter in Puerto Rico for your needs.
Mercury Jets, a private aviation charter broker, is dedicated to the greatest levels of confidentiality, transparency, and reliability. Our skilled crew will be available anytime at your service. To book a flight to Puerto Rico, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.