Massena International Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Massena International Airport
About Massena International Airport
Also called Richards Field, Massena International Airport is a public airport owned by the town of Massena. The airport lies 2 nautical miles east of Massena, in St. Lawrence County, New York. Massena International Airport is mostly used for general aviation and considered as a general aviation airport, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering an area of about 750 acres, Massena International Airport features two asphalt-surfaced runways. Boutique Air is the leading airline with Boston being a top destination.
There are 9 aircraft based on the field of Massena International Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Massena International Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Massena International Airport
- AXB, Alexandria Bay, Alexandria Bay, United States.
- LKP, Lake Placid, Lake Placid, United States.
- MSS, Richards Field, Massena, United States.
- OGS, Ogdensburg, Ogdensburg, United States.
- PLB, Clinton County, Plattsburgh, United States.
- SLK, Adirondack, Saranac Lake, United States.
- XBR, Brockville, Brockville, Canada.
- YCC, Regional, Cornwall, Canada.
- YCV, Cartierville, Cartierville, Canada.
- YMX, Mirabel, Montreal, Canada.
- YND, Executive Gatineau-Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada.
- YOW, Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International, Ottawa, Canada.
- YRO, Rockcliffe St, Ottawa, Canada.
- YSH, Smith Falls, Smith Falls, Canada.
- YUL, Montreal-pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Montreal, Canada.
Massena International Airport (MSS, KMSS) Information
|Longest Runway||5,601 feet|
|Elevation||221 ft / 67 m|
|Airport Website||Massena International Airport|
|Airport Address||90 Aviation Rd, Massena, NY 13662|