Saint Mary's Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Saint Mary’s Airport
Saint Mary’s Airport (KSM, PASM) is located in Saint Mary’s. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Saint Marys, AK.
About Saint Mary’s Airport (KSM, PASM)
Situated 4 miles west of the city center of St. Mary’s, in the Kusilvak Census Area, Alaska, St. Mary’s Airport is a public use airport owned by Alaska DOT&PF. The airport has two gravel paved runways and eight aircraft, including single-engine airplanes. Ravn Alaska is the major airline and Anchorage, Bethel, and Emmonak, Alaska are the top destinations.
Airports near St. Mary’s Airport
- FTL, Fortuna Ledge, Fortuna Ledge, United States.
- KSM, Saint Marys, Saint Marys, United States.
- MLL, Marshall, Marshall, United States.
- MOU, Mountain Village, Mountain Village, United States.
- PQS, Pilot Station, Pilot Station, United States.
St. Mary's Airport (KSM, PASM) Information
|Longest Runway||6,008 feet|
|Elevation||312 ft / 95 m|
|Airport Address||Airport Rd, St Mary’s, AK 99658, United States|