Samuels Field Airport (BRY, KBRY) is located in Bardstown, KY, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Bardstown, KY, United States.
Get a Quick Quote for Samuels Field Airport, Bardstown, KY, United States private jet charter
About Samuels Field Airport (BRY, KBRY)
Nestled 2 nautical miles west of the city center of Bardstown, Kentucky, Samuels Field Airport is a public use airport owned by Bardstown-Nelson County Air Board and operated by Cory Johnson. Samuels Field Airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering an area of about 110 acres, Samuels Field Airport provides a number of quality facilities, including one asphalt paved runway. There are 16 aircraft based on the field of Samuels Field Airport, such as helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, gliders airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Samuels Field Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Samuels Field Airport within 70 miles
1. BRY, Samuels Field, Bardstown, KY, United States.
2. DVK, Diavik, Diavik, Canada.
3. EKX, Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown, United States.
4. FFT, Capital City, Frankfort, KY, United States.
5. FTK, Godman AAF, Fort Knox, United States.
6. GLW, Municipal, Glasgow, United States.
7. LEX, Blue Grass, Lexington, United States.
8. LOU, Bowman Field Airport, Louisville, United States.
9. LSD, Creech AAF, Lexington, United States.
10. MDN, Jefferson Proving Grd, Madison, United States.
11. SDF, Louisville International (Standiford Field), Louisville, KY, United States.
Hotels near Samuels Field Airport
There are no hotels near Samuels Field Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Samuels Field Airport
There are no travel agencies near Samuels Field Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Samuels Field Airport
1. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 710 North 3rd Street, Bardstown.