Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Sarasota. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Sarasota Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Sarasota.
Sarasota is a resort city in southwestern Florida, on Sarasota Bay off the Gulf of Mexico, located 37 miles south of St. Petersburg, 60 miles south of Tampa, and 150 miles southwest of Orlando. Sarasota is the major city of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice Metropolitan area and the county seat of Sarasota County. It was incorporated in 1902 as a town and in 1913as a city. The population of Sarasota is about 50,000 people. When planning your trip to Florida, consider the convenience of our private jet charter to Sarasota.
Sarasota private jet charter is a popular tourist destination year-round. It has prosperous tourism, real estate industries, and recreation facilities. Sarasota has something to offer everyone, from the picturesque attractions and white sandy beaches along Sarasota’s coastline to exciting cultural events. Sarasota has easy access to nearby beaches at Lido Key, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Bird Key, Anna Maria Island, Casey Key, and Venice Beach.
Some popular attractions you should visit when booking a private jet to Sarasota include the Sarasota Opera House, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Asolo Theater Company, Player’s Theater, and Sarasota Film Society. With a great variety of tourist attractions, affordable accommodation, entertainment and dining facilities, Sarasota attracts business and leisure travelers from all over the world.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Sarasota, you’ll see that its architecture has elements of both Venetian Renaissance and contemporary structuralist design. The building of John Ringling’s winter mansion, Ca’d’Zan Mansion, marked the beginning of the trend for spectacular Venetian facades. The estate now often plays home to art shows, concerts, and club events. It has also become one of the most popular tourist destinations in Sarasota.
Spa-goers and those searching for health benefits from mineral waters are drawn to hot springs, renting a private jet flight to Sarasota. You may also enjoy sailing or kayaking in Vamo Park, see tropical flowers at the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, and go animal watching at Miacca, Urfer, Crowley, and Bayon Parks. If you like to learn something new, you can attend educational discussions and even go on boat trips at the Mote Oceanarium and Research Center.
You may also be interested in visiting Palm Avenue with a private jet to Sarasota, which has numerous antique and gift stores and is a cultural hotspot. Various art events and a popular farmers market may be found on Main Street. Moreover, minutes from the city center, you’ll find beautiful beaches, exciting tourist destinations perfect for the whole family, world-class golf courses, and nature reserves where you can go hiking, kayaking, and fishing.
Most popular Sarasota airports for private jets
When you fly to Sarasota on a private jet, you can plan every aspect of your vacation. Customers who book a private flight to and from Sarasota have the option of landing at any one of many major airports located close to the city. The Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ / KSRQ), which is located 3 miles from Sarasota and serves as the principal airport for the region, is the option that is most frequently used for landing a charter jet in Sarasota.
When booking an air charter to Sarasota, you have a few more airport options to consider, depending on your final destination.
Additional airports are available for your comfort in the city.
- St Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE / KPIE), about 40 miles north.
- Tampa International Airport (TPA / KTPA) is also situated approximately 40 miles north.
- Venice Muni Airport (VNC / KVNC) is one of several smaller airports in the area and is located near the Gulf of Mexico shore.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Sarasota Area
Heavy, super-midsize, mid-size, or light aircraft are commonly used for a private jet charter to Sarasota.
A private jet charter to Sarasota requires careful consideration of some factors, including the number of passengers, the nonstop travel distance, the desired level of comfort, and the required length of the shortest runway. The local airports have all they need to accommodate any type or size of the charter flight.
- Since light jets are optimized for shorter regional flights, they are a great option for those who want an upscale experience, renting a jet to Sarasota with a small group of people (up to 6 passengers). Light jet options for private flights to Sarasota include the Citation CJ1, HondaJet, and Citation CJ2.
- Mid-size jets provide a coast-to-coast range and often offer amenities such as Wi-Fi and communication systems. They can accommodate up to 10 passengers. Mid-size jet options for private jets to Sarasota include the Learjet 60XR, Hawker 800XP, and Learjet 60.
- Super mid-size jets can quickly fly 5-8 hours nonstop and is one of the most famous aircraft categories in the world. They can accommodate up to 10 passengers. Super mid-size jet options for Sarasota jet charters include Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation X.
- Heavy jets boast an impressive range, flying up to 13 hours nonstop. They can accommodate up to 18 passengers and are an excellent choice for international travel. Heavy jet options include the Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G-IV, and Gulfstream G-IVSP.
Hire Private Jets to Sarasota with Mercury Jets
If you are interested in chartering a private jet to Sarasota, you can count on us to offer you the highest quality of service. In addition to providing customized service and high-quality arrangements for private jet charters, Mercury Jets has years of relevant experience and is highly skilled in the aviation industry. Our professional crew is available to assist you in choosing the best charter flight to Sarasota.
Since Mercury Jets is a qualified charter broker, you can rest certain that we will uphold the highest standards of trustworthiness, confidentiality, and honesty throughout the process. Our experienced team is available around the clock to assist you in selecting a charter jet to Sarasota. To book a flight to Sarasota, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.