Selfs Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Selfs Airport
Located just two miles southwest of the central business district of Marks, a city in Quitman County, Mississippi, Selfs Airport is a county-owned, public-use airport. Selfs Airport offers a number of services and a variety of facilities, including one asphalt-surfaced in fair condition. There are six aircraft based on the field of Selfs Airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Selfs Airport provides are local general aviation and transient general aviation.
Airports near Selfs Airport
- AWM, Municipal, West Memphis, United States.
- CKM, Fletcher Field, Clarksdale, United States.
- FCY, Municipal, Forrest City, United States.
- GLH, Greenville, Greenville, United States.
- GWO, Leflore, Greenwood, United States.
- HEE, Thompson-Robbins, Helena, United States.
- MEM, Memphis International, Memphis, United States.
- MMS, Selfs, Marks, United States.
- OLV, Olive Branch Arpt, Olive Branch, United States.
- UOX, University-Oxford, Oxford, United States.
Selfs Airport (MMS, KMMS) Information
|Longest Runway||3346 feet|
|Elevation||161.7 ft / 49 m|