GET AN INSTANT SPOKANE PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to Spokane
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Spokane. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Spokane Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Spokane.
The metropolitan center of Eastern Washington, Spokane, is the second-largest city in Washington State in the Pacific Northwest region and the largest city between Seattle and Minneapolis. Having unbelievable natural beauty and 260 of sunshine each year, Spokane is a perfect place to discover in the Northwest region and the perfect option for a private jet trip. The city is filled with historic architecture, excellent dining, world-class wineries, cosmopolitan nightlife, stunning museums, and art galleries.
The city provides various outdoor activities like swimming, boating, fishing, skiing, hiking, biking, and golfing. The most popular tourist attractions you should visit when renting a private jet to Spokane include the Riverfront Park, the Spokane River Centennial Trail, the Riverside State Park, the Mount Spokane State Park, the Spokane Falls, 76 lakes, several rivers, and others. In addition, Spokane holds various festivals and events throughout the year, including Bloomsday and Lilac Festival in May, Artfest and Hoopfest in June, etc.
If you’re interested in art and culture, Spokane private jet charter also has plenty to offer. The city is home to the Spokane Symphony, the Spokane Opera, and the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture. And if you’re a fan of theater, you can catch a show at the historic Bing Crosby Theater.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Spokane, visit its downtown. Downtown Spokane is a great place to explore on foot. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and other businesses to check out. You can also check out the Spokane Convention Center. This facility hosts various events throughout the year, including trade shows, conventions, and concerts.
Spokane Falls and the Spokane Valley are other landmarks worth visiting when you book a private jet to Spokane. The Spokane Falls are a series of waterfalls located on the Spokane River. They’re a popular spot for hiking, picnicking and enjoying nature’s beauty. The Spokane Valley is a beautiful area located just outside of Spokane. It’s known for its picturesque scenery, wineries, and golf courses.
Most popular Spokane airports for private jets
If you fly to Spokane on a private jet, you can tailor your vacation to meet your specific requirements. A number of major airports around the world serve as home bases for private planes. Spokane International Airport (GEG / KGEG) is one of the city’s main airports.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Spokane Area
Ultra long-range, heavy, and super-midsize, midsize, and light jets are the options for flights to Spokane.
Consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest possible runway, and the maximum nonstop flight distance before booking a private jet charter to Spokane. It doesn’t matter what size of the plane or type of charter flight it is. The flight can be handled by a local airport because it has all the amenities required.
- Light jets, which are designed for shorter local flights, are an excellent option for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Spokane (up to 6 passengers). Light jets like the Eclipse 500, Citation Mustang, and Hawker 400XP are excellent options for arranging a private flight to Spokane.
- Midsize jets are capable of cross-country flights and are typically outfitted with modern conveniences such as Wi-Fi and communication systems. In addition, there is room for up to ten people inside. Private jet passengers flying to Spokane have several midsize jet options, including the Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP, and Learjet 55.
- Because of their speed and range, super midsize jets are among the most popular aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). They can also accommodate up to ten people. The Challenger 300, Citation X, and Citation Sovereign are all viable options for super-midsize jet charters to Spokane.
- Heavy jets can fly for up to 13 hours without stopping for fuel, which is an incredible feat of aviation. Because they can carry up to 18 passengers, they are also excellent for long-distance cross-border travel. The Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G-IV, and Gulfstream G-IVSP are perfect options if you need a heavy jet.
- The world’s largest, fastest, and most capable aircraft are ultra-long-range jets. Some of these planes can accommodate more passengers than the standard 14-16. A typical ultra-long-range jet has a top speed of 500 knots. Furthermore, ultra-long-range jets can travel farther than conventional jets, enabling nonstop international charter flights. For example, you can charter private jets such as the Global Express, Gulfstream G-550, and Global 5000 for trips to Spokane.
Hire Private Jets to Spokane with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that every aspect of your private jet rental experience with us will be first-rate. Private jet flights are arranged and operated by charter service provider Mercury Jets, which has earned a stellar reputation in the private aviation industry. If you need assistance finding a private jet charter to Spokane that fits your needs, our experts are here 24/7 to assist you.
Rent a private jet with Mercury Jets for your upcoming trip to Spokane. Our top priority is making sure you arrive at your destination safely and on time. To book a flight to Spokane, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Airports Near Spokane
- GEG, Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA
- PUW, Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport, Pullman, WA
- SFF, Felts Field, Spokane, WA
- COE, Coeur d’Alene Airport, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- 04WA, Ox Meadows Airport, Spokane, WA
- 12WA, Fowlers NW 40 Airport, Spokane, WA
- WN92, Sky Meadows Airpark, Spokane, WA
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from Spokane
- Private Jets to Spokane from San Francisco
- Charter Flights to Spokane from Vancouver
- Charter Jets to Spokane from Los Angeles
- Private Flights to Spokane from Aspen
Weather for Spokane
|Wed 8°C, 46.4°F||Thu 4°C, 39.2°F||Fri 4°C, 39.2°F||Sat 3°C, 37.4°F|
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from Spokane
How much does it cost to private jet charter prices to Spokane?
The cost of a private jet charter to Spokane can vary widely and depends mostly on the size and capacity of the aircraft. Please get in touch with us if you’d like a quote for a private jet to or from Spokane. In addition, you can obtain a more precise estimate of your trip’s final price using the convenient calculator we’ve made available on our website.
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Spokane:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Spokane from San Francisco: light jet – starting at $16,560;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Spokane from Vancouver: midsize jet – starting at $20,640;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Spokane from Los Angeles: super midsize jet – starting at $29,150.
Which aircraft should I choose for Spokane private jet?
Mercury Jets have access to an extensive network of private aircraft and provide modern, reliable jets with highly trained and experienced flight crews on board, making a private flight to or from Spokane an ideal option for a vacation or business trip. Choosing an aircraft for a private charter flight to Spokane is based on the non-stop range, the number of passengers, comfort level, and the runway size.
When you hire a private jet to Spokane with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to Spokane for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my Spokane jet charters?
Please contact our specialists to book a private flight to or from Spokane. Tell us when you’d like to depart, and we’ll look for the best offer for you. After that, our consultants will be available to you whenever you need them, and you’ll have a comprehensive itinerary for the rest of your trip. Then, whenever you’re ready to book your flight, we’ll organize your trip.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the Spokane private jet?
The amount of luggage you can bring on a private jet to Spokane may be limited by the type of plane you charter. If you plan to bring a lot of bags with you, let us know. One bag per passenger is the limit. Please contact us if you’re interested in a private jet flight to Spokane but have questions about the baggage policies.
How far in advance do I need to make a Spokane charter flight reservation?
Arranging the most efficient flight route for your private jet to Spokane will take at least four hours. If you need help organizing your trip, please contact us as soon as possible.
What luxury amenities can you get when traveling by private jet to Spokane?
A private jet to Spokane offers numerous advantages that commercial airlines do not. First, if you plan your trip ahead of time, you will have far more flexibility and privacy. You can choose your arrival and departure dates without worrying about airport security. You will also have access to a private cabin, a fully stocked bar, and other lavish amenities. Furthermore, you can arrive at and from your destination quickly without having to deal with long security lines or crowded public transportation. The most important advantage is that you will feel more secure in general.
These are just a few of the many opulent extras available when flying by private jet. If you want to travel in style, this is an excellent option. If you have any further questions about our charter jet services, please contact us or visit our FAQ page.