St. Louis Downtown Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from St. Louis Downtown Airport
About St. Louis Downtown Airport (CPS, KCPS)
The second busiest general aviation airport in St. Louis region and the most active airport outside of Chicago in Illinois, St. Louis Downtown Airport provides unobtrusive, convenient, and safe air service. The airport is located a mile east of Cahokia, a scenic village in St. Clair County. This public use airport is also just three miles from the Gateway Arch and covers up to 1,000 acres. St. Louis Downtown Airport boasts a growing number of the world-class facilities, including two terminals and three concrete and asphalt surfaced runways in fair condition.
There are 204 aircraft based on the field of the St. Louis Downtown Airport, such as gliders airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations the airport provides include transient general aviation, local general aviation, commercial, military, and air taxi.
Airports near St. Louis Downtown Airport
- ALN, Alton, Alton, United States.
- BLV, Belleville, Belleville, United States.
- CPS, St. Louis Downtown Airport, St Louis, Il, United States.
- ENL, Municipal, Centralia, United States.
- FAM, Regional, Farmington, United States.
- FES, San Fernando, San Fernando, El Salvador.
- GRE, Municipal, Greenville, United States.
- SAR, Sparta Community, Sparta, United States.
- SLO, Leckrone, Salem, United States.
- STL, Lambert-St. Louis International, St Louis, United States.
- SUS, Spirit Of St Louis, St Louis, United States.
- VLA, Vandalia, Vandalia, United States.
St. Louis Downtown Airport (CPS, KCPS) Information
|Longest Runway||7,001 feet|
|Elevation||413 ft / 126 m|
|Airport Address||6100 Archview Dr, Cahokia, IL 62206, United States|