Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Sun Valley. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Sun Valley Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Sun Valley.
Sun Valley is a resort city in South Central Idaho, neighboring Ketchum and is a popular destination within private jet charters. Sun Valley has two well-known ski and ride mountains – Baldy Mountain and Dollar Mountain, perfectly accompanied by day-lodge facilities for the visitors. Known as a glamorous playground of many film stars, international jet-setters, and talented artists, Sun Valley and the surrounding area offer plenty of outdoor activities, including hiking, ice skating, skiing, river rafting, camping, trail riding, world-class golf courses, and recreational facilities.
There are many things to discover outside the resorts with a private jet to Sun Valley. The city hosts various events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ernest Hemingway Festival, the Sun Valley Music Festival, the Sun Valley Summer Symphony, the Sun Valley Arts and Crafts Festival, and the Sun Valley Nordic Festival.
Renting a private jet charter to Sun Valley, you can experience some of the finest cross-country skiing in the United States, complete with top-notch trails, training programs, seminars, rental equipment, and a modern clubhouse. Sun Valley provides skiers and riders with a unique landform on two mountains totaling 3,400 vertical feet and over 2,400 acres. Bald Mountain is considered one of the best ski resorts in the world because of its regular slopes, minimal lift lines, and a large variety of ski terrain.
One of our most well-liked wintertime offerings in Sun Valley is a trip in a traditional horse-drawn sleigh. The duration of each ride is around thirty minutes. All you need is to wear warm clothes and take cozy blankets. Moreover, with a private jet charter to Sun Valley, you can rent a private sleigh or wagon and make your vacation or special events even more magical and exciting.
When you rent a private jet to Sun Valley, try out Sun Valley Lake’s enjoyment and relaxation on a rented paddleboat, or join a game of beach volleyball. Sun Valley Lake, only a short walk from the Sun Valley Lodge & Inn, is a great place to cool down when you need a beach in the mountains.
Visit the famed Sun Valley Stables and Western Horseman’s Center to get a sense of the town’s rich Western history once you’ve chartered a private jet to Sun Valley. From beginner to expert riders, the whole family will enjoy trail excursions or in the wagon. In addition, Sun Valley Stables offers western horseback courses and training programs for riders of all ages and skill levels, from beginners to intermediates.
Most popular Sun Valley airports for private jets
Chartering a private jet to Sun Valley allows you to tailor your travel to your specific requirements. Plenty of major airports have facilities to accept private planes. Friedman Memorial Airfield (SUN / KSUN) is the most accessible airport for a Sun Valley jet charter, situated 13 miles south of Sun Valley.
Additionally, there are a few extra airports for your comfort:
- Sluder Airstrip Airport (ID16).
- Twin Bridges Airport (U61).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Sun Valley Area
You can choose ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, or light jets for a Sun Valley private jet flight.
When booking a private jet to Sun Valley, consider the length of the shortest runway, the number of passengers, the maximum distance that can be flown nonstop, and the desired degree of luxury. Local airports have everything required to host charter planes.
- Light jets, optimized for shorter regional flights, are an excellent alternative for those looking to rent a Sun Valley private jet charter with a small group of people (up to 6 passengers). Light jets such as the Citation Mustang, Eclipse 500, and Citation C1 are great options for private flights to Sun Valley.
- Super mid-size jets, among the most popular planes in the world, can fly nonstop for up to eight hours. In addition, there is enough space for up to 10 people. The Legacy 500, the Challenger 300, and the Citation Sovereign are all suitable options for super mid-size jet charters in Sun Valley.
- The vast range of heavy jets allows them to travel without refueling for up to 13 hours. In addition, as they can accommodate up to 18 passengers, they are a good option for international travel. Choices for heavy jets include the Challenger 604, Challenger 605, and Gulfstream G-IV.
- Ultra long-range jets may travel between continents without refueling. These planes usually accommodate 14 or more passengers, and their wide, adaptable cabins may be separated into several compartments for work, dining, and recreation. Gulfstream G-V is an ultra-long-range alternative for a private jet to Sun Valley.
Hire Private Jets to Sun Valley with Mercury Jets
Our company is the perfect option if you are interested in booking Sun Valley private jet flight. Mercury Jets, a private aviation charter broker, can provide you with top-quality service. When you are ready to arrange a Sun Valley private jet charter, our professionals will assist you in selecting the ideal option for your needs.
Mercury Jets is committed to upholding the greatest levels of truthfulness, openness, and privacy. Our qualified team is accessible around the clock to assist you with any issue. To book a flight to Sun Valley, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.