GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Tri-Cities Airport
Situated two miles northwest of the central business district of Pasco, Washington, Tri-Cities Airport is a public use airport in Franklin County. It is the state’s third largest commercial airport owned by Port of Pasco. Covering an area of about 2,235 acres, Tri-Cities Airport features a host of the top-notch facilities, including three asphalt surfaced runways. The leading airlines serving the airport are United Express, Delta Connection, Delta Air Lines, Allegiant Air, and Alaska Airlines.
There are 121 aircraft based on the field of Tri-Cities Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Tri-Cities Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, military, commercial, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR TRI-CITIES AIRPORT
- ALW, Walla Walla, Walla Walla, United States.
- FCT, Firing Center AAF, Yakima, United States.
- HES, State, Hermiston, United States.
- MWH, Grant County, Moses Lake, United States.
- PDT, Pendleton, Pendleton, United States.
- PSC, Tri-cities, Pasco, WA, United States.
- RLD, Richland, Richland, United States.
HOTELS NEAR TRI-CITIES AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Tri-Cities Airport within 70 miles