GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Truckee, California. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-954-359-0111.
In the Sierra Nevada north of Lake Tahoe, amongst Reno and South Lake Tahoe, the old logging and railroad town of Truckee has sprouted into a ski mecca, with no under eight distinctive ski regions inside 15 miles. The initially recorded ski lift in the U.S. was a Truckee steam-controlled tobaggan lift in 1910, and the burg still keeps up quite a bit of its Old West character, with wooden walkways in its notable downtown a still dynamic, clapboard prepare station (Amtrak benefit twice day by day). Its populace of 16,180 is developing quick, yet the casual town has figured out how to shun the charm of the bigger Tahoe resort scene. This is the place local people live.
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport (KTRK)
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport (KRNO)
- Carson Airport(KCXP)
- Reno/Stead Airport (KRTS)
- Minden-Tahoe Airport (KMEV)
- Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
- “Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort”, 6834 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe Vista
- “Resort at Squaw Creek”, 400 Squaw Creek Rd, Olympic Valley
- “Constellation Residences at Northstar”, 13051 Ritz Carlton Highlands Ct, Truckee
- “The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe”, 13031 Ritz Carlton Highlands Ct, Truckee
- “Northstar California Resort”, 5001 Northstar Dr, Truckee