Charter to and from Webster City Municipal Airport
Situated 3 nautical miles southwest of the downtown of Webster City, Iowa, Webster City Municipal Airport is a public airport in Hamilton County. The airport is owned by Webster City. Webster City Municipal Airport is ranked by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering 181 acres, the airport features two concrete and turf surfaced runways.
There are 14 aircraft based on the field of Webster City Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Webster City Municipal Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Webster City Municipal Airport
- AMW, Ames, Ames, United States.
- AXG, Algona, Algona, United States.
- BNW, Boone, Boone, United States.
- CIN, Carroll, Carroll, United States.
- DSM, Des Moines International, Des Moines, IA, United States.
- EBS, Municipal, Webster City, United States.
- EFW, Municipal, Jefferson, United States.
- FOD, Fort Dodge Regional, Fort Dodge, IA, United States.
- FXY, Municipal, Forest City, United States.
- HPT, Municipal, Hampton, United States.
- HUD, Humboldt, Humboldt, United States.
- IFA, Iowa Falls, Iowa Falls, United States.
- MCW, Mason City Municipal, Mason City, IA, United States.
- MIW, Municipal, Marshalltown, United States.
- POH, Municipal, Pocahontas, United States.
- PRO, Municipal, Perry, Haiti.
- TNU, Municipal, Newton, United States.
Webster City Municipal Airport (EBS, KEBS) Information
|Longest Runway||1,122 ft / 342 m feet|
|Elevation||24 ft / 7 m|
|Airport Website||Webster City Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||1524 240th St, Webster City, IA 50595, United States|