Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Whistler, Canada. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Private Jet Charter Flights Whistler and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Whistler, Canada.
Situated among the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, and just two hours north of Vancouver, Whistler is a charming alpine village known as a premier ski resort in North America, which attracts tourists from all over the world. Whistler was the co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games with Vancouver. Whistler boasts Blackcomb and Whistler mountains, four golf courses, great skiing, snowboarding, world-class accommodations, hiking trails, dining facilities, the mountain bike park and luxurious spas. Whistler makes the biggest ski resort of North America, providing two hundred runs for each skill level. With a private jet to Whistler, you can do various outdoor activities such as water sports, golfing, bear viewing tours, and much more.
Private jet charter to Whistler is a skier’s paradise with more than 200 routes, 20% of which are designed for beginners. About 65% of slopes will be up to those who are able enough to ski, while the remaining 35% are allocated for advanced and expert skiers and snowboarders. But if you want to have a relaxing holiday, you may take a pleasant route through the woods, avoiding steep hills and declines. The longest path is eleven kilometers in length.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Whistler, you will also be impressed by the level of nightlife here. There is a large variety of entertainment options. Everything from traditional restaurants with live music to cutting-edge disco events, from toboggan performances to cowboy saloons, is available.
With a private jet to Whistler, snowboarders also have many opportunities. There is a huge snowboarding and skiing area with a variety of half-pipes. All of them, including the slopes, are divided according to difficulty level so that everyone from experts to beginners may give it a try. If you are good at snowboarding, you can even participate in a competition held every year from January to March.
The most renowned places of interest are the Garibaldi Provincial Park, the Whistler Mountain Bike Park, the Plaza Galleries, the Mountain Craft Gallery, the Whistler Village Art Gallery, and others. With plenty of year-round activities, Whistler private jet charter is considered to be the best travel destination in North America and Canada.
Book Your Private Jet Charter to Whistler
Booking a private flight to and from Whistler, customers can choose from three airports to land near the city. Whistler/Green Lake Water Aerodrome (YWS /CAE5) is the nearest airport to the city.