Alakanuk Airport (AUK, PAUK) is located in Alakanuk, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Alakanuk, United States.
Get a Quick Quote for Alakanuk Airport, Alakanuk, United States private jet charter
About Alakanuk Airport (AUK, PAUK)
Situated in the Kusilvak Census Area, Alaska, Alakanuk Airport is open to public and owned by the Alaska DOT&PF. The airport lies just 2 nautical miles west of the city center of Alakanuk and is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-primary commercial service airport. Alakanuk Airport has plenty of facilities, including one gravel paved runway in good condition. The two major airlines serving Alakanuk Airport are Ravn Alaska and Grant Aviation with Emmonak, Mountain Village, Bethel, and St. Mary’s being the top destinations. The major aircraft operation Alakanuk Airport provides is 100% air taxi.
Airports near Alakanuk Airport within 70 miles
1. AUK, Alakanuk, Alakanuk, United States.
2. EMK, Emmonak, Emmonak, United States.
3. KOT, Kotlik, Kotlik, United States.
4. KSM, Saint Marys, Saint Marys, United States.
5. MOU, Mountain Village, Mountain Village, United States.
6. SCM, SPB, Scammon Bay, United States.
7. SXP, Sheldon SPB, Sheldon Point, United States.
Hotels near Alakanuk Airport
There are no hotels near Alakanuk Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Alakanuk Airport
There are no travel agencies near Alakanuk Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Alakanuk Airport
There are no rent a car at Alakanuk Airport within 70 miles