Maxson Airfield (AXB, KAXB) is located in Alexandria Bay, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Alexandria Bay, United States.
Chance of Rain
Get a Quick Quote for Maxson Airfield, Alexandria Bay, United States private jet charter
About Maxson Airfield
Situated 1.5 nautical miles south of the downtown of Alexandria Bay, New York, Maxson Airfield is a private use airport in Jefferson County. The airport lies in the region of Thousand Islands and is owned and operated by Thousand Islands Airport LLC. Mohawk Airlines provided commercial service in this airport. Maxson Airfield features one asphalt-paved runway in a fair condition. There are 2 aircraft based on the field of Maxson Airfield, including single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Maxson Airfield provides are transient general aviation, military, and local general aviation.
Airports near Maxson Airfield within 70 miles
1. ART, Watertown, Watertown, United States.
2. AXB, Alexandria Bay, Alexandria Bay, United States.
3. OGS, Ogdensburg, Ogdensburg, United States.
4. XBR, Brockville, Brockville, Canada.
5. YDK, Main Duck Island, Main Duck Island, Canada.
6. YGK, Kingston, Kingston, Canada.
7. YSH, Smith Falls, Smith Falls, Canada.
Hotels near Maxson Airfield
There are no hotels near Maxson Airfield within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Maxson Airfield
There are no travel agencies near Maxson Airfield within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Maxson Airfield
There are no rent a car at Maxson Airfield within 70 miles