How much is a private jet flight to Blackbushe Airport (BBS)?
The factors that significantly affect the price of Blackbushe Airport (BBS) private jet include the model, the length of the route, the number of passengers, and the urgency. Additionally, the price can include parking fees, transfer services, catering, and service in VIP lounges. This service is not “one size fits all” and is tailored to meet individual requirements and cover all details. We suggest you check the price of the jet charter service to Blackbushe Airport (BBS) by contacting our agents or using the online cost estimator.
Which aircraft should I choose for Blackbushe Airport (BBS) charter flights?
A private charter is perfect for those who want to make the most of their time. Our company offers clients unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. Also, our professionals have years of experience in arranging private flights, which gives them the flexibility to choose the ideal aircraft for Blackbushe Airport (BBS) charter flights.
- Light Jet to Blackbushe Airport (BBS) – is a small but roomy model. Even though movement inside the cabin is limited, many models are equipped with a bathroom and tables. The most popular models are Hawker 400XP, Learjet 75, and Citation M2. The price ranges for a light jet per hour starting at $2,600.
- Midsize Jet to Blackbushe Airport (BBS) – fly short distances and accommodate a limited number of passengers. In addition, there is a roomy cabin, which is comfortable to navigate, and the presence a compartment for luggage. Among the most popular models, are Hawker 850XP, Citation XLS+, and Gulfstream G150. The price ranges for midsize jets per hour start at $3,200.
- Heavy jets to Blackbushe Airport (BBS) – these aircraft can travel long distances and are designed for transcontinental flights. In addition, the aircraft of this class have powerful engines and capacity. The most popular models are the Global 5000, Gulfstream G280, Falcon 8X, and Challenger 650. The price ranges for heavy jets per hour start at $5,600.
How to book my Blackbushe Airport (BBS) jet charters?
Get in touch with our agent to book your private plane charter to Blackbushe Airport (BBS). The exact cost can be determined by calling our flight agent. You need to advise your itinerary, date and time of departure, and the number of passengers. The booking time is not as important as on commercial flights.
Popular private jet destinations near Blackbushe Airport (BBS)
- Portsmouth – is a popular place to stay if you’re interested in England’s naval history;
- Southampton – is a resort town known as the “gateway to the empire;
- New Forest – is suitable for hikers, nature lovers, and campers in the southeast of England;
- Andover – is in the Hampshire Downs, a rural setting with rolling hills, great for a quiet family holiday.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go, at a time that is convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.