Punta Gorda Airport (PGD, KPGD) is located in Punta Gorda, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Punta Gorda, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Punta Gorda Airport, Punta Gorda, United States private jet charter
About Punta Gorda Airport
Situated 3 miles southeast of the central business district of Punta Gorda, Florida, Punta Gorda Airport is a public use airport in Charlotte County. It is the site of the annual Florida International Air Show. Punta Gorda Airport is owned and operated by the Charlotte County Airport Authority. The leading airline is Allegiant Air. Covering an area of about 1,934 acres, Punta Gorda Airport features 3 asphalt surfaced runways and some other facilities. There are 401 aircraft based on the field of Punta Gorda Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, gliders airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Punta Gorda Airport provides are military, commercial, local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Punta Gorda Airport within 70 miles
1. APF, Naples, Naples, United States.
2. AVO, Municipal, Avon Park, United States.
3. FMY, Page Field, Fort Myers, United States.
4. IMM, Immokalee, Immokalee, United States.
5. MRK, Marco Island, Marco Island, United States.
6. PGD, Charlotte County, Punta Gorda, United States.
7. RSW, Southwest Florida Reg, Fort Myers, United States.
8. RTD, Rotunda, Rotunda, United States.
9. SEF, Sebring Regional Airport, Sebring, Fl, United States.
10. SRQ, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, Sarasota, FL, United States.
11. VNC, Venice Municipal, Venice, FL, United States.
Hotels near Punta Gorda Airport
There are no hotels near Punta Gorda Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Punta Gorda Airport
There are no travel agencies near Punta Gorda Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Punta Gorda Airport
There are no rent a car at Punta Gorda Airport within 70 miles