Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG, KECG) Private Jet Charter
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter a priavte flight to and from Elizabeth City Regional Airport
Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG, KECG) is located in Elizabeth City, NC. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Elizabeth City, NC.
Private Jet Flights to ECG: Elizabeth City Regional Airport — Elizabeth City, NC
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Elizabeth City Regional Airport.
Situated 3 nautical miles southeast of the downtown of Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Elizabeth City Regional Airport is a military airport in Pasquotank County. Also recognized as ECG Regional Airport, this joint civil-military airport is owned by US Coast Guard. Elizabeth City Regional Airport is ranked by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering 850 acres, Elizabeth City Regional Airport boasts two concrete and asphalt paved runways.
There are 97 aircraft based on the field of Elizabeth City Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, military aircraft, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Elizabeth City Regional Airport provides are local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation. We provide private jet charter flights to and from ECG airport.
Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG, KECG) Information
|Longest Runway||7,219 ft (2,200 m)|
|Elevation||10 feet MSL|
|Airport Website||Elizabeth City Regional Airport Official Website|
|Airport Address||Elizabeth City, NC
|FBO Details||general maintenance, GPU, catering, courtesy car, rental car, and more.|
Airports Near Elizabeth City Regional Airport
- NC4, Currituck County, Currituck, NC
- VA2, Chesapeake Regional, Chesapeake, VA
- EDE, KEDE, Northeastern Regional Airport, Edenton, NC
- ORF, KORF, Norfolk International Airport, Norfolk, VA
Hotels Near Elizabeth City Regional Airport
- Days Inn by Wyndham Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City (NC)
- Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City (NC)
- Comfort Inn Elizabeth City near University, Elizabeth City, Elizabeth City (NC)
Weather For Elizabeth City Regional Airport
Most Common FAQs for Private Flight to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG)
How much is a private jet charter to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG)?
Private jets fly on individual customer routes, including intercontinental routes. Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) private jet rates are influenced by multiple factors. The price depends on the aircraft type, route type, number of passengers, and additional services. We suggest you check the price of Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) air charter service by contacting our agents or using the online cost estimator.
Which aircraft should I choose for Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) charter flights?
Our company offers customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. When choosing an aircraft, you need to consider the purpose of the trip and the number of people. For example, light jets are preferred for short-haul flights. Our years of experience in servicing and arranging private flights give us the flexibility to choose the ideal aircraft for Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) charter flights.
- Turboprops to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG): – is an excellent choice for short-haul flights. The aircraft in this class can be used on shorter runways and are economical to operate and maintain. Jets belonging to this category include the King Air 350i, Cheyenne 400LS, and Cessna Grand Caravan. Hourly rates range for turboprop aircraft per hour started at $1,200.
- Light Jet to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) – is a class of aircraft that is ideal for transporting small groups of people over short distances. The volume of luggage is limited. The most popular models are Hawker 400XP, Learjet 75, and Citation M2. Hourly rates range for light jet per hour starting at $2,600.
- Midsize Jet to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) – combine the economy of light aircraft with greater range and luggage capacity. These private jets are most commonly used for medium-range flights. Among the most popular models, are Hawker 850XP, Citation XLS+, and Gulfstream G150. Hourly rates range for midsize jets per hour starting at $3,200.
- Super midsize Jets to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) – aircraft in this class are comfortable, and roomy. It provides a high level of comfort for travelers and can easily use short runways for landings. Aircraft in this category include the Challenger 350, Citation X+, and Hawker 1000. Hourly rates range for a super-midsize per hour starting at $4,300.
- Heavy jets to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) – these jets provide the highest comfort, making them extremely popular with customers. They are capable of intercontinental nonstop flights and are equipped with a roomy baggage compartment. The most popular models are the Global 5000, Gulfstream G280, Falcon 8X, and Challenger 650. Hourly rates range for heavy jet per hour starting at $5,600.
How to book my Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) Jet Charters?
You can book your private plane charter to Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG) by contacting our consultant. We will take into account all your requests for a private flight and guarantee absolute discretion and privacy. You need to inform us about your planned route, date, time of departure, and the number of passengers.
Popular private jet destinations near Elizabeth City Regional Airport (ECG)
- Asheville – is a wonderful place to visit that offers many outdoor adventures for the active traveler.
- Chapel Hill – a city full of sounds, sights, and tastes, is considered the best place for American culinary delights.
- Raleigh – is a beautiful city filled with green parks and unique attractions.
- Boone – in the Blue Ridge Mountains region, surrounded by rugged beauty is an ideal place for weekend getaways and longer vacations.
- Charlotte – is a must-see for art lovers and a great city for a romantic getaway or family vacation.
- Elizabeth City – is divided into six historic districts, each with a list of galleries, theater performances, and museums.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go, at a time that is convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.