Private jet charter services are becoming increasingly popular for business or leisure flights. By understanding your requirements for a private jet, we can offer suitable private jet options to choose from. In addition, we guarantee that your flight will be perfect in every detail. If you want to know more about private flight prices, take a look at the information below.
How to calculate the private jet rental cost?
If you want to find out the charter cost of your private jet, you may use a cost estimator to calculate the cost of your trip. First, you need to enter your departure airport or city. After that, it’s necessary to enter your destination airport or city. Finally, now you can estimate the cost of renting a private jet.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet?
Major components of a private jet rental cost
A private charter provider cannot have set fares because each client’s needs and each flight are unique. A number of elements that are directly tied to a certain demand come into consideration when planning flights. These factors include:
- fuel fee (depending on the distance flown and aircraft type);
- flight time (number of hours in the air);
- crew fees (number of crew members can be selected by the customer);
- landing, handling, and other expenses (depends on the airport and further details);
- onboard services.
If you want to know more about the cost of renting a private jet, it is best to get in touch with our specialists.
What factors affect the cost of a private jet charter?
- Destination and departure location: if you travel long distances, the price will depend on the miles traveled.
- Type of charter: each type of jet costs differently, which will affect the overall cost of the flight.
- Availability: If you book the flight outside the normal timeframe or during the holiday season, you will have to pay a higher price.
- Requested services: Extra services like the individual menu will incur additional charges.
How do charter prices vary by region or route?
What is the average cost of a private jet charter?
How quickly will I get a price on a charter flight request for my route?
Available amenities offered by various types of private jets
- Light Jet and Turboprops: the light jet class, as well as the turboprops, is ideal for short-distance flights. For example, these planes can easily make that Los Angeles to Las Vegas trip, which takes about four hours. Light jets have various cabin size options and can carry up to six passengers. Turbo-propeller planes have seating for 7-10 people and can fly up to an average of 1,800 nautical miles.
- Mid-Size Jet: the mid-size jet seats up to 10 passengers and is ideal for a large family or group charter flight. It can efficiently operate transatlantic flights without stopping for refueling. In addition, the aircraft in this class can be equipped with spacious luggage compartments, a kitchen, folding seats, and other amenities.
- Super Mid-size Jet: this aircraft class offers passengers more space and a more extended range. For example, you can book a super mid-size Jet if you want to make a nine-hour flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Heavy Jet: the largest of the private jets, the heaviest, with more fuel and flying power, can easily take up to 18 passengers on board. They are luxurious and equipped with beds, modern communication systems, and enclosed bathrooms.
How much to charter a jet per hour?
Price to rent private jet per hour
There are different types of private jets on the market, each with a different price per hour. The number of hours you spend in the air forms the basis of the price and is called the total billable flight time. In addition, considerable other costs add to an entire private jet rental cost.
To determine all costs item by item, it is best to contact our experts. Our clients can benefit from our 24-hour service support and resolve any questions they may have.
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1.800 nm||$1,900- $3,100|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2.800 nm||$3,200 – $4,300|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3.000 nm||$4,300 – $6,000|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4.000 nm||$5,600 – $8,000|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1.800 nm||$1,300 – $3,000|
How to save when booking a private jet?
How to find the best private jet cost estimates?
The cost of the charter flight depends on where you are flying to, the aircraft’s size, the flight’s length, and other factors. We will provide the perfect quote for your next flight. In addition, our customers can take advantage of 24-hour service support, solve any questions related to additional services or get a good deal for their next trip. You can always use the convenient and free private jet charter quick quote online tool to find the perfect flight for your next trip.