Kalaupapa Airport (LUP, PHLU) is located in Kalaupapa, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Kalaupapa, United States.
Get a Quick Quote for Kalaupapa Airport, Kalaupapa, United States private jet charter
About Kalaupapa Airport (LUP, PHLU)
Situated only 2 nautical miles north of the center of Kalaupapa Settlement, in Kalawao County, on the northern peninsula of Molokaʻi, Hawaii, Kalaupapa Airport is a regional airport open to the public. The airport is owned by Hawaii Department of Transportation. The majority of flights are general aviation and unplanned air taxis originated from airports on the other Hawaiian islands, including Molokai Airport. Kalaupapa Airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a non-primary commercial service facility. Covering an area of about 55 acres, Kalaupapa Airport features one asphalt surfaced runway. The major airlines are Mokulele Airlines and Makani Kai Air with Molokai and Honolulu being the top destinations. The major aircraft operations Kalaupapa Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Kalaupapa Airport within 70 miles
1. BLW, Bellows Field, Waimanalo, United States.
2. HIK, Hickam AFB, Honolulu, United States.
3. HNL, Honolulu International, Honolulu, United States.
4. HNM, Hana, Hana, United States.
5. JHM, Kapalua, Lahaina, HI, United States.
6. LNY, Lanai City, Lanai City, United States.
7. LUP, Kalaupapa, Kalaupapa, United States.
8. MKK, Molokai, Hoolehua, United States.
9. OGG, Kapalua, Maui, United States.
Hotels near Kalaupapa Airport
There are no hotels near Kalaupapa Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Kalaupapa Airport
There are no travel agencies near Kalaupapa Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Kalaupapa Airport
There are no rent a car at Kalaupapa Airport within 70 miles