GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
KANSAS CITY PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Kansas City. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Kansas City, MO, USA. Kansas City is the largest city in the US state of Missouri. Often named “The City of Fountains,” the city has over 200 fountains, plenty of boulevards, and beautiful parks. Kansas City is home to over 500,000 people as well as to more than 4 fortune 500 businesses. The city’s economy is mainly based on finance, business, sales, tourism, shopping, and government. The most famous places of interest include the World Alclass Nelson and Atkins Museum of Art, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, and the American Jazz Museum.
AIRPORTS NEAR KANSAS CITY
- Butler, Butler, United States (BUM)
- Sherman AAF, Fort Leavenworth, United States (FLV)
- Forbes Field, Topeka, KS, United States (FOE)
- Richards-Gebaur, Grandview, United States (GVW)
- New Century Aircenter Airport, Olathe, KS, United States (JCI)
- Fairfax Municipal, Kansas City, United States (KCK)
- Lawrence, Lawrence, United States (LWC)
- Kansas City International Airport, Kansas City, United States (MCI)
- Downtown, Kansas City, United States (MKC)
- Johnson Executive, Kansas City, United States (OJC)
- Rosecrans Memorial, St Joseph, United States (STJ)
- Whiteman AFB, Warrensburg, United States (SZL)
- Philip Billard, Topeka, United States (TOP)
HOTELS IN KANSAS CITY
- Hotel Savoy, 219 West 9th Street, Kansas City.
- The Rieger Hotel Grill & Exchange, 1924 Main Street, Kansas City.
- Hotel Phillips, 106 West 12th Street, Kansas City.
- Hilton President Kansas City, 1329 Baltimore Avenue, Kansas City.
- Holiday Inn, 1215 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City.
- Harrah’s, 1 Riverboat Dr, North Kansas City.