Johnson County Executive Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter to and from Johnson County Executive Airport
About Johnson County Executive Airport (OJC, KOJC)
Mercury Jets provides private jets, airliner charters, and a range of small aircraft for business and leisure purposes for flights to or from Johnson County Executive Airport.
Situated 4 miles southeast of the downtown of Olathe, in Johnson County, Johnson County Executive Airport is a public use airport operated by Johnson County Airport Commission. Once one of the busiest airports in Kansas, Johnson County Executive Airport features several facilities, including one helipad and one concrete surfaced runway. The airport covers an area of around 568 acres.
There are 63 aircraft based on the field of Johnson County Executive Airport, such as helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Johnson County Executive Airport provides are transient general aviation, military, air taxi, and local general aviation.
Airports near Johnson County Executive Airport
- BUM, Butler, Butler, United States.
- FLV, Sherman AAF, Fort Leavenworth, United States.
- FOE, Forbes Field, Topeka, KS, United States.
- GVW, Richards-Gebaur, Grandview, United States.
- JCI, New Century Aircenter Airport, Olathe, KS, United States.
- KCK, Fairfax Municipal, Kansas City, United States.
- LWC, Lawrence, Lawrence, United States.
- MCI, Kansas City International Airport, Kansas City, United States.
- MKC, Downtown, Kansas City, United States.
- OJC, Johnson Executive, Kansas City, United States.
- STJ, Rosecrans Memorial, St Joseph, United States.
- SZL, Whiteman AFB, Warrensburg, United States.
- TOP, Philip Billard, Topeka, United States.
Johnson County Executive Airport (OJC, KOJC) Information
|Longest Runway||4,098 feet|
|Elevation||1096.3 ft. / 334.2 m|
|Airport Website||Johnson County Executive Airport|
|Airport Address||151st Street & Pflumm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, United States|