Charter a Private Jet to / from Kerrville Municipal Airport
Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV, KERV) is located in Kerrville, TX. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Kerrville. Kerrville Municipal Airport is one most popular Kerrville private jet charter airports.
About Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV, KERV)
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Kerrville Municipal Airport.
Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV, KERV) is a public airport six miles from Kerrville in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located in Kerr County and is classified as a general aviation facility. The area accommodates two runways, 1,000 meters and 1,800 meters long, with an asphalt surface. Approximately 160 general aviation aircraft and private charters land daily at Kerrville Municipal Airport.
Customers can choose Kerrville Municipal Airport or any other airfield when traveling on private jets. The terminal building includes a conference room, lounge area with Wi-Fi, refreshments, flight planning area, and office equipment. Several modern hotels near Kerrville Municipal Airport include La Quinta by Wyndham Kerrville, Lone Star Inn, Quality Inn & Suites, and Econo Lodge.
The price for a private charter to and from Kerrville will depend on the aircraft type and flight range. We provide private jet charter flights to and from Kerrville Municipal Airport.
Airports near Kerrville Municipal Airport
- SAT, San Antonio International Airport, San Antonio, TX
- HDO, South Texas Regional Airport at Hondo, Hondo, TX
- JCT, Kimble County, Junction, TX
- SSF, Stinson Municipal, San Antonio, TX
- T82, Gillespie County Airport, Fredericksburg, TX
- 5C1, Boerne Stage Field Airport, San Antonio, TX
- CVB, Castroville Municipal Airport, Castroville, TX
Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV, KERV) Information
|Longest Runway||6000 ft|
|Elevation||1,617 ft / 493 m|
|Airport Website||Kerrville Municipal Airport|
|Airport Address||1877 Airport Loop, Kerrville, TX 78028, United States|
Weather for Kerrville Municipal Airport
FAQs: Private Jet Flight to Kerrville Municipal Airport
How much is a private jet charter Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV)?
Which aircraft should I choose for Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) charter flights?
Our company offers customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or pleasure. The choice of the right aircraft for Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) charter flights is made based on the required amenities on board, the number of passengers, and the flight range.
- Light Jet to Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) – well suited for groups of up to 9 people and ideal for short flights. The cabin design allows for a relaxing getaway and provides a restroom and a separate luggage compartment. Hawker 400XP, Learjet 75, and Citation M2 are the most popular models. Prices start from $2,300 to $2,800.
- Midsize Jet to Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) – allows you to travel relatively long distances and accommodate up to 10 people. The aircraft category has large, adjustable seats and can easily handle different landing strips. So if a light aircraft can’t accommodate your entire group of travelers, choose a plane like the midsize jets. The most popular models are Hawker 850XP, Citation XLS+, and Gulfstream G150. Prices start from $3,200.
- Heavy jets to Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) – have great power and are suitable for long-haul flights. Extras like roomy luggage space, entertainment, and communications are on board. You will be able to work in flight without losing the thread of the work process. The most popular models are Falcon 8X, Global 5000, Challenger 650, and Gulfstream G280. The price starts from $4,500 to $7,000.
How to book my Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) jet charters?
You can book your Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV) private plane charter by contacting our experts. First, you can browse through the different options, then provide your details, after which you get expert assistance in arranging a private flight. Our team can exceed your expectations of a charter, selecting available aircraft for the passenger’s itinerary.
How to book an empty leg flight on the jet charter Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV)?
Empty leg flights are similar to regular charters but are possible when the customer has booked a solo flight without returning to the departure airport. Such flights have tighter schedules and can take place anywhere in the world. Flying on an empty leg can be a great way to access all the comforts of travel on a private jet at a bargain price.
Popular private jet destinations near Kerrville Municipal Airport (ERV)
- San Antonio – features many attractions and amenities for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Austin – offers many cultural, culinary, and natural attractions.
- Houston – is the center of culture and an ideal destination for families.
- Port Aransas – provides ample opportunities for fun at the beach.
- Waco – between Austin and Dallas, is suitable for mountain biking and horseback riding.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go at a convenient time. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.