Lihue Airport Private Jet Charter
Charter a Private Jet to / from Lihue Airport
Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI) is located in Kauai Island, HI. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Kauai Island. Lihue Airport is one most popular Kauai Island private jet charter airports.
About Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI)
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Lihue Airport.
Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI) is a small public airport on the southeast coast of the island of Kauai, in Līhuʻe CDP, in the American state of Hawaii. It is classified as a significant commercial small hub service center. The airport has two asphalt-paved runways, 1,900 meters long, and one helipad. Due to its favorable geographical location, the airport attracts tourists from all over the world. Also, for the comfort of customers, there is twenty-four-hour support and a necessary check-in desk. About 355 general aviation aircraft, air cabs, and private charters land daily at the airport.
Traveling by private jet, passengers can choose Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI) or any other airfield. The airport is the main gateway to Kauai for travelers on private planes and has several car rental facilities. The FBO offers refueling, aircraft parking, lounge, and catering services. For VIP clients, cab service, car rental, café and Internet areas, conference room, and access to necessary equipment are added to the list of facilities. Not far from Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI) are modern hotels like Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club, Kauai Palms Hotel, Banyan Harbor Resort, Garden Island Inn, Timbers Kauai Ocean Club & Residences, Royal Sonesta Kaua’i Resort Lihue.
The price for a private charter to/from Lihue will depend on the aircraft type and flight range. We provide private jet charter flights to and from Lihue Airport.
Airports near Lihue Airport
- PAK, Port Allen Airport, Hanapepe, HI
- HPV, Princeville, Hanalei, HI
Lihue Airport (LIH, PHLI) Information
|Longest Runway||6,500 feet|
|Elevation||153 ft / 47 m|
|Airport Website||Lihue Airport|
|Airport Address||3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, United States|
Weather for Lihue Airport
FAQs: Private Jet Flight to Lihue Airport (LIH)
How much is a private jet charter Lihue Airport (LIH)?
Which aircraft should I choose for Lihue Airport (LIH) charter flights?
Our company offers customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. Choosing the right aircraft for Lihue Airport (LIH) charter flights depends on the amenities required on board, the number of passengers, luggage allowance, and flight distance.
- Light jets to Lihue Airport (LIH) are small planes well suited for groups of up to 9 people and short flights. The cabin of light aircraft has everything for a comfortable flight, equipped with a toilet and a separate luggage compartment. Hawker 400XP, Learjet 75, and Citation M2 are the most popular models. The price ranges from $2,300 to $2,800.
- Midsize jets to Lihue Airport (LIH) are a popular choice among other categories of private jets. Midsize jets allow you to travel relatively long distances and accommodate up to 10 people. These jets will enable you to travel rather long distances and accommodate up to 10 people. The most popular models are Hawker 850XP, Citation XLS+, and Gulfstream G150. Prices start from $3,200.
- Heavy jets to Lihue Airport (LIH) are ideal for long-haul flights or group charters. Planes in this category have plenty of power, roomy luggage space, entertainment, and communication systems. Moreover, you will be able to work on the flight without losing the thread of the work process. The most popular models are Falcon 8X, Global 5000, Challenger 650, and Gulfstream G280. The price starts from $4,500 to $7,000.
How to book my Lihue Airport (LIH) jet charters?
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to book your private plane charter at Lihue Airport (LIH). It is advisable to get us a few days before your trip so that we can book the most suitable flight for you. Then, you can view the various options, submit your information, and receive expert help organizing your private flight.
How to book an empty leg flight on the jet charter Lihue Airport (LIH)?
Empty leg flights are used by charter clients on demand when booking one-way flights. Empty-leg flights can be a great way to access all the comforts of travel on a private jet at a bargain price. We offer the use of different aircraft for each flight for optimal pricing.
Popular private jet destinations near Lihue Airport (LIH)
- Kauai – is perfect for families and has a lot of great hotels and activities.
- Maui – is an excellent option for travelers looking for variety in their vacations.
- Lanai – is an ideal place to learn more about the island’s history, as well as for a secluded, nature-oriented vacation.
- Honolulu – Oahu – offers secluded resorts and famous beaches, hosting big surfing competitions regularly.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go at a convenient time. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.