Meadows Field Airport (BFL, KBFL) is located in Bakersfield, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Bakersfield, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Meadows Field Airport, Bakersfield, United States private jet charter
About Meadows Field Airport (BFL, KBFL)
The major airport in the Bakersfield area, Meadows Field Airport is a public-use airport owned by Kern County and operated by Kern County Department of Airports. The airport is situated 3 miles northwest of the center of Bakersfield, in Kern County, California. Meadows Field Airport is one of the San Joaquin Valley’s two international airports and is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a primary commercial service airport. Meadows Field Airport provides a wide range of facilities. There are two asphalt paved runways with one being the longest in the San Joaquin Valley, and 2019 aircraft based on the field, such as helicopters, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations include local general aviation, transient general aviation, military, commercial, and air taxi. United Express and American Eagle are the main airlines with Denver being the top destination.
Airports near Meadows Field Airport within 70 miles
1. BFL, Meadows Field, Bakersfield, United States.
2. CRO, Corcoran, Corcoran, United States.
3. MHV, Kern County, Mojave, United States.
4. MIT, Kern County, Shafter, United States.
5. PTV, Porterville, Porterville, United States.
6. TLR, Mefford Field, Tulare, CA, United States.
7. TSP, Kern County, Tehachapi, CA, United States.
8. VIS, Visalia, Visalia, United States.
9. WJF, William J Fox, Lancaster, United States.
Hotels near Meadows Field Airport
1. Studio 6 Bakersfield, 6141 Knudsen Drive, Bakersfield.