Page Municipal Airport (PGA, KPGA) is located in Page, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Page, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Page Municipal Airport, Page, United States private jet charter
About Page Municipal Airport
Located one mile east of the central business district of Page, a city in Coconino County, Arizona, Page Municipal Airport is a city-owned public use airport. Page Municipal Airport is considered as a primary commercial service airport according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. The major airlines are Contour Airlines and Grand Canyon Airlines with Las Vegas and Phoenix being the top destinations. Covering an area of about 555 acres, Page Municipal Airport owns a range of facilities, including two asphalt surfaced runways. There are 54 aircraft based on the field of Page Municipal Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Page Municipal Airport provides are military, local general aviation, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Page Municipal Airport within 70 miles
1. BCE, Bryce, Bryce, United States.
2. BFG, Bullfrog Basin, Bullfrog Basin, United States.
3. GMV, Monument Valley, Monument Valley Gldngs, Papua New Guinea.
4. KNB, Kanab, Kanab, United States.
5. MVM, Monument Valley, Kayenta, AZ, United States.
6. MYH, Marble Canyon, Marble Canyon, United States.
7. NGC, North Rim, Grand Canyon, United States.
8. PGA, Page, Page, United States.
9. TBC, Tuba City, Tuba City, Gambia.
Hotels near Page Municipal Airport
There are no hotels near Page Municipal Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Page Municipal Airport
There are no travel agencies near Page Municipal Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Page Municipal Airport
There are no rent a car at Page Municipal Airport within 70 miles