GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
BRUGES PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Bruges. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Bruges and Places to Visit
Bruges is located in northwest Belgium. This city is characterized by its cobblestone streets, canals, and historical architecture. Bruges is a destination for travelers to explore the charm of Europe in all seasons. Rozenhoedkaai is one of the most popular spots for visitors to experience a centuries-old European city atmosphere. The scenic Gouden-Handrei is a canal that dates to the 12th Century and is considered by many as Bruges’ most scenic place.
At the heart of Bruges, Market Square is a lively gathering place with a Belfry at its center. Visitors who brave the 272-ft. (83 m) climb to the top are rewarded with a panoramic view of the square. Burg Square is another popular attraction. At its center is a 14th Century Gothic Town Hall. Art enthusiasts can enjoy the work of Flemish Masters throughout the city. Works by Jan Van Eyck and Hans Memling can be viewed at Bruge’s Groeninge Museum, St. Saviour’s Cathedral, and St. John’s Hospital. Michelangelo’s sculpture ‘Madonna and Child’ can be viewed at the Church of Our Lady. The ceremonial tombs of Mary of Burgundy, the ruler of the Low Countries in the last part of the 15th Century, and her father, Charles the Bold, are also located inside the church. Centuries ago, Hansa Quarter was a trading hub for European merchants.
When visitors explore this area of Bruges, the surrounding architecture provides a vivid sense of what it was like long ago when Spanish Unloading Quay and Easterner’s Square were bustling with luxury trading activity, especially with textile production. Another significant historical building is Old Tolhouse. Rebuilt in 1477, the intricate Gothic architecture is decorated with the coat of arms of a knight of the Order of the Golden Fleece. This Catholic order of chivalry was established in 1430 by Philip the Good, Duke of Burgundy, when he married Isabella of Portugal.
Ostend–Bruges International Airport is located 25 km (15.5 miles) from the city center of Bruges. Empty legs and transient aircraft are extremely popular in the region.
AIRPORTS NEAR BRUGES
- ANR, Deurne, Antwerp, Belgium
- BRU, Brussels Airport, Brussels, Belgium
- BZM, Woensdrecht, Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
- CQF, Calais, Calais, France
- GNE, Ghent, Ghent, Belgium
- HZB, Merville/Calonne, Hazebrouck, France
- KJK, Kortrijk, Kortrijk, Belgium
- KNO, Knokke/Het Zoute, Knokke/Het Zoute, Belgium
- LIL, Lesquin, Lille, France
- OBL, Zoersel, Zoersel, Belgium
- OST, Ostend/Bruges International Airport, Ostend, Belgium
- OVG, Overberg (FAOB), Overberg, Belgium
- WOE, Woensdrecht, Woensdrecht, Netherlands
- XDB, Lille Europe Rail Svc, Lille, France
- XFA, Lille Flanders Rail Sv, Lille, France
HOTELS IN BRUGES
- Best Western Hotel Acacia, Korte Zilverstraat 3a-5, Brugge
- Crowne Plaza Brugge, Burg 10, Brugge
- Grand Hotel Casselbergh 4*, Hoogstraat 6, Brugge
- Relais & Châteaux Hôtel Heritage, Niklaas Desparsstraat 11, Brugge
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce, Wollestraat 41, Brugge
- Martin’s Brugge Hotel, Oude Burg 5, Brugge
- Hotel Dukes’ Palace 5*, Prinsenhof 8, Brugge
- Hotel Navarra Brugge, Sint-Jakobsstraat 41, Brugge
- NH Brugge, Boeveriestraat 2, Brugge
- Hotel Prinsenhof, Ontvangersstraat 9, Brugge
WEATHER FOR BRUGES
|Thu 15°C, 59°F||Fri 14°C, 57.2°F||Sat 17°C, 62.6°F||Sun 16°C, 60.8°F|