Spence Airport (MUL, KMUL) is located in Moultrie, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Moultrie, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Spence Airport, Moultrie, United States private jet charter
About Spence Airport (MUL, KMUL)
Situated 4 nautical miles southeast of the center of Moultrie, Spence Airport is a public-use airport owned and operated by the city of Moultrie, in Colquitt County, Georgia. Formerly used by the military, today Spence Airport is a general aviation community that provides two types of aircraft operations, such as military (44%) and general aviation (56%). The airport doesn’t provide scheduled commercial airline services. Perfect for private jets, Spence Airport features one concrete runway and at least 3 aircraft, including multi-engine and single-engine aircraft.
Airports near Spence Airport within 70 miles
1. ABY, Dougherty County, Albany, United States.
2. BGE, Decatur County, Bainbridge, United States.
3. MGR, Thomasville, Moultrie, United States.
4. MUL, Spence, Moultrie, United States.
5. SYV, Sylvester, Sylvester, United States.
6. TLH, Tallahassee Regional Airport, Tallahassee, United States.
7. TMA, Henry Tift Myers, Tifton, GA, United States.
8. TVI, Municipal, Thomasville, United States.
9. VAD, Moody AFB, Valdosta, United States.
10. VLD, Regional, Valdosta, United States.
Hotels near Spence Airport
There are no hotels near Spence Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Spence Airport
There are no travel agencies near Spence Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Spence Airport
There are no rent a car at Spence Airport within 70 miles