Ocala International Airport (OCF, KOCF) is located in Ocala, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Ocala, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Ocala International Airport, Ocala, United States private jet charter
Ocala International Airport (OCF, KOCF)
Often called Ocala International Airport-Jim Taylor Field, Ocala International Airport is a public use airport owned by the city of Ocala. The airport lies south of Gainesville Regional Airport and 5 miles west of the city of Ocala, in Marion County, FL. Ocala International Airport boasts a wide range of the facilities and features two asphalt paved runways in excellent condition. There are 96 aircraft based on the airport’s field, such as helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations include local general aviation, transient general aviation, commercial, military, and air taxi.
Airports near Ocala International Airport within 70 miles
1. CDK, Lewis, Cedar Key, United States.
2. CTY, Cross City, Cross City, United States.
3. DWS, Walt Disney World, Orlando, United States.
4. GNV, Gainesville Regional, Gainesville, United States.
5. LEE, Leesburg, Leesburg, United States.
6. OCF, Taylor Field, Ocala, United States.
7. ORL, Orlando Executive, Orlando, United States.
8. SFB, Orlando Sanford Intl, Sanford, United States.
9. ZPH, Zephyrhills, Zephyrhills, United States.
Hotels near Ocala International Airport
There are no hotels near Taylor Field Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Ocala International Airport
There are no travel agencies near Taylor Field Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Ocala International Airport
There are no rent a car at Taylor Field Airport within 70 miles