Williamson County Airport (MWA, KMWA) is located in Marion, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Marion, United States.
The location could not be found.
Get a Quick Quote for Williamson County Airport, Marion, United States private jet charter
About Williamson County Airport (MWA, KMWA)
Nestled 5 miles west of Marion, a fast growing city in Williamson County, Illinois, Williamson County Regional Airport, also known as the Veterans Airport of Southern Illinois, is a public use airport owned by the Williamson County Airport Authority. The airport operates sunset to sunrise and has two asphalt and concrete runways. Cape Air is the major airline with St. Louis, Missouri being the top destination. There are 41 aircraft based on the field, including multi- and single-engine airplanes. The main aircraft operations are air taxi, local general aviation, commercial, military, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Williamson County Airport within 70 miles
1. CGI, Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau, United States.
2. CIR, Cairo, Cairo, United States.
3. ENL, Municipal, Centralia, United States.
4. HSB, Raleigh, Harrisburg, United States.
5. MDH, Southern Illinois, Carbondale, United States.
6. MVN, Mt Vernon-Outland, Mt Vernon, United States.
7. MWA, Williamson County, Marion, United States.
8. PAH, Barkley Regional, Paducah, KY, United States.
9. SAR, Sparta Community, Sparta, United States.
10. SIK, Memorial, Sikeston, United States.
11. SLO, Leckrone, Salem, United States.
Hotels near Williamson County Airport
There are no hotels near Williamson County Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Williamson County Airport
There are no travel agencies near Williamson County Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Williamson County Airport
There are no rent a car at Williamson County Airport within 70 miles