Get a Quick Quote for Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Atlanta, GA, United States private jet charter
About Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
Situated northeast of Atlanta, in the city of Chamblee, Georgia, Dekalb-Peachtree Airport is a public airport owned by DeKalb County. The airport is categorized by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a reliever airport. Covering an area of about 745 acres, Dekalb-Peachtree Airport has a number of top-notch facilities. The airport features three concrete and asphalt paved runways in good condition. There are 274 aircraft based on the field of Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, such as jet airplanes, multiple-engine airplanes, helicopters, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Dekalb-Peachtree Airport provides are local general aviation and transient general aviation.
Airports near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport within 70 miles
1. AHN, Athens, Athens, Greece.
2. ATL, Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International, Atlanta, GA, United States.
3. DNN, Municipal, Dalton, United States.
4. FTY, Fulton County, Atlanta, United States.
5. GVL, Lee Gilmer Memorial, Gainesville, United States.
6. JAJ, Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, United States.
7. JAO, Beaver Ruin, Atlanta, United States.
8. JGL, Galleria Heliport, Atlanta, United States.
9. MGE, Dobbins Afb, Marietta, United States.
10. NCQ, Atlanta Nas, Marietta, GA, United States.
11. PDK, Dekalb-Peachtree, Atlanta, GA, United States.
12. RMG, Richard B Russell, Rome, United States.
13. WDR, Winder, Winder, United States.
Hotels near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
There are no hotels near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
There are no travel agencies near Dekalb-Peachtree Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Dekalb-Peachtree Airport
There are no rent a car at Dekalb-Peachtree Airport within 70 miles