Charter a Private Jet to / from Watsonville Municipal Airport
Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI, KWVI) is located in Watsonville, CA. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Watsonville.
About Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI, KWVI)
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Watsonville Municipal Airport.
Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI, KWVI) is a large regional public-use airport to serve business aviation, general aviation, and business aviation. In addition, it has for many years provided necessary services for the comfort of Watsonville, Monterey Bay, and Santa Cruz County residents. The 130-hectare facility has two side-wind and asphalt runways. The runway is well-equipped and can accommodate different sizes of aircraft from other countries.
Watsonville Municipal Airport is popular with private charter clients, has an FBO station with a wide range of complete ground services and 24-hour self-service. Among the most common services, repairs, refueling, cabin cleaning, and ice clearing. Furthermore, it is a great chance to save time and at reasonable prices to fly anywhere in the world by renting a private aircraft. Of course, the cost of the flight depends on the chosen plane. We provide private jet charter flights to and from Watsonville Municipal Airport.
Airports near Watsonville Municipal Airport
- OAR, Marina Municipal Airport, Marina, CA
- SNS, Salinas Municipal Airport, Salinas, CA
- RHV, Reid-Hillview Airport of Santa Clara County, San Jose, CA
- NUQ, Moffett Federal Airfield
- PAO, Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County, Palo Alto, CA
- SQL, San Carlos Airport, San Carlos, CA
- MRY, Monterey Regional Airport, Monterey, CA
- SJC, Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, San Jose, CA
Watsonville Municipal Airport (WVI, KWVI) Information
|Longest Runway||4,502 feet|
|Elevation||163 ft / 50 m|
|Airport Address||100 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076|