Molokai Airport (MKK, PHMK) is located in Hoolehua, United States. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Hoolehua, United States.
Get a Quick Quote for Molokai Airport, Hoolehua, United States private jet charter
About Molokai Airport
Often referred to as Hoolehua Airport, Molokai Airport is a public airport owned by the Hawaii Department of Transportation. The airport lies 6 nautical miles northwest of the downtown of Kaunakakai, in Maui County, Hawaii. Molokai Airport is the major airport of the island of Molokai. The airport is named as a non-hub primary commercial service facility, according to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Covering 288 acres, Molokai Airport owns two asphalt surfaced runways. The leading airlines are ʻOhana by Hawaiian, Mokulele Airlines, and Makani Kai Air Charters with Honolulu being the top destination. There are 4 aircraft based on the field of Molokai Airport, such as single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Molokai Airport provides are local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
Airports near Molokai Airport within 70 miles
1. BLW, Bellows Field, Waimanalo, United States.
2. HHI, Wheeler AFB, Wahiawa, Mali.
3. HIK, Hickam AFB, Honolulu, United States.
4. HNL, Honolulu International, Honolulu, United States.
5. JHM, Kapalua, Lahaina, HI, United States.
6. LNY, Lanai City, Lanai City, United States.
7. LUP, Kalaupapa, Kalaupapa, United States.
8. MKK, Molokai, Hoolehua, United States.
9. NAX, Barbers Point, Barbers Point, United States.
10. OGG, Kapalua, Maui, United States.
Hotels near Molokai Airport
There are no hotels near Molokai Airport within 70 miles
Travel Agencies near Molokai Airport
There are no travel agencies near Molokai Airport within 70 miles
Rent A Car at Molokai Airport
There are no rent a car at Molokai Airport within 70 miles