GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
ALASKA PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Alaska. Our team is composed of industry leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
About Alaska and Places to Visit
In the northwest of North America lies the northernmost and most significant state of Alaska. It is a bright, harsh, and overwhelmingly majestic realm of ice with many entertainment amenities to suit all tastes. In addition, the area includes part of the continent and a considerable number of archipelagos and individual islands. Here it is possible to see the natural northern lights and observe wild animals in their habitat.
Start the journey through Alaska should be the capital city of Juneau. The largest city in the state, Anchorage, is surrounded by national parks, is located in the southern part and offers several fascinating museums, a zoo, and the Alaska Botanical Gardens. There are exciting places for family vacations in the surrounding area, such as the Anchorage Reservation and Chugach State Parks.
Ascending from the edge of town, Alyeska Resort is the biggest ski range in Alaska. It has six lifts, two enchantment floor coverings, and a 60-man cable car that ascensions the mountain’s precarious north face with perspectives to the sea. Tree line is low this far north, so the upper portion of the mountain is completely open elevated, more like the open territory of the Alps than an ordinary American resort.
There are abundant blue runs and a sprinkling of amateur keeps running close to the base, however specialists will get the most out of the mountain. In case you’re not perplexed of a little in-limits climbing, the edges close Alyeska crest harbor a variety of vertiginous chutes.
AIRPORTS NEAR ALASKA
- ANC, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Anchorage
- FAI, Fairbanks International Airport, Fairbanks
- JNU, Juneau International Airport, Juneau
- KTN, Ketchikan International Airport, Ketchikan
- ENA, Kenai Municipal Airport, Kenai
- SIT, Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport, Sitka
- ADQ, Kodiak Airport (Benny Benson State Airport), Kodiak
- OTZ, Ralph Wien Memorial Airport, Kotzebue
- OME, Nome Airport, Nome
- HOM, Homer Airport, Homer
HOTELS IN ALASKA
- “Hotel Alyeska”, 1000 Arlberg Avenue, Girdwood
- “The Voyager Inn”, 1000 Arlberg Avenue, Girdwood
- “Alyeska Hideaway”, 1000 Arlberg Avenue, Girdwood
- “Placer Cabin”, 150 Doran Lane, Girdwood
WEATHER FOR ALASKA
|Sat -2°C, 28.4°F||Sun -2°C, 28.4°F||Mon -3°C, 26.6°F||Tue -0°C, 32°F|