Minnesota Private Jet Charter
Get An Instant Minnesota Private Jet Price Estimate
Minnesota Private Jet Charter Service
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Minnesota. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
Minnesota Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Minnesota.
Minnesota is the United States’ northernmost state, after Alaska. It is called the home of a thousand lakes. There are about 6 million people of different ethnic backgrounds living here. The state is also, by various measures, the best in health and quality of life and a popular vacation destination for private chartered flights.
Minneapolis is a paradise for theatergoers since the city is second only to New York City in the number of theater seats. No wonder the main festival is also about theater. The state hosts the Fringe Theater Festival every year.
The Mall of America also is one of the biggest shopping malls in the whole world. It is close to the capital of Minnesota, not far from Bloomington. Tourists can attend exhibitions at the Art Institute and observe Picasso and Henry Moore at the Walker Art Center or the Frederick Weissman Museum of Art Culture. Next up is St. Paul, a great harbor town with a renowned tourist magnet, Downtown, a sidewalk area with glass walkways.
North of the state is Voyageur National Park, a parkland area offering all kinds of recreational amenities.
Top Private Jet Cities in Minnesota
- Minnesota City
- Saint Paul
- Eden Prairie
Best Private Jets to/from Minnesota
- Bombardier Global 7500
- Gulfstream G650ER
- Dassault Falcon 8X
- Cessna Citation Longitude
- Embraer Legacy 500
- Bombardier Challenger 350
Minnesota Private Jet Charter Cost
Chartering a private jet in Minnesota can vary greatly in cost based on several factors, including the type of aircraft, the distance to be traveled, the duration of the charter, and additional services requested. The cost of a private charter flight to/from Minnesota ranges from $2,000 to $17,000 per billable flight hour or more.
Top Private Jet Airports in Minnesota
- BJI, Bemidji Regional Airport, Bemidji
- BRD, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, Brainerd
- DLH, Duluth International Airport, Duluth
- HIB, Range Regional Airport (was Chisholm–Hibbing Airport), Hibbing
- INL, Falls International Airport, International Falls
- MSP, Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport (Wold–Chamberlain Field), Minneapolis
- RST, Rochester International Airport, Rochester
- STC, St. Cloud Regional Airport, St. Cloud
- TVF, Thief River Falls Regional Airport, Thief River Falls
- MIC, Crystal Airport, Minneapolis / Crystal
- FCM, Flying Cloud Airport, Minneapolis / Eden Prairie
- STP, St. Paul Downtown Airport (Holman Field), St. Paul
- AEL, Albert Lea Municipal Airport, Albert Lea
- AXN, Alexandria Municipal Airport (Chandler Field), Alexandria
- AUM, Austin Municipal Airport, Austin
- BDE, Baudette International Airport & Seaplane Base, Baudette
- BBB, Benson Municipal Airport (Veteran’s Field), Benson
- CKN, Crookston Municipal Airport (Kirkwood Field), Crookston
- DTL, Detroit Lakes Airport (Wething Field), Detroit Lakes
- LYU, Ely Municipal Airport, Ely
- EVM, Eveleth–Virginia Municipal Airport, Eveleth
- FRM, Fairmont Municipal Airport, Fairmont
- FBL, Faribault Municipal Airport, Faribault
- FFM, Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Einar Mickelson Field), Fergus Falls
- GRM, Grand Marais/Cook County Airport, Grand Marais
- GPZ, Grand Rapids/Itasca County Airport (Gordon Newstrom Field), Grand Rapids
- MJQ, Jackson Municipal Airport, Jackson
- MKT, Mankato Regional Airport, Mankato
- MML, Southwest Minnesota Regional Airport (Marshall/Ryan Field), Marshall
- MVE, Montevideo–Chippewa County Airport, Montevideo
- MOX, Morris Municipal Airport (Charlie Schmidt Field), Morris
- ULM, New Ulm Municipal Airport, New Ulm
- RWF, Redwood Falls Municipal Airport, Redwood Falls
- ROX, Roseau Municipal Airport (Rudy Billberg Field), Roseau
- RRT, Warroad International Memorial Airport (Swede Carlson Field), Warroad
- MWM, Windom Municipal Airport, Windom
- ONA, Winona Municipal Airport (Max Conrad Field), Winona
- OTG, Worthington Municipal Airport, Worthington
Weather for Minnesota
FAQ About Private Jet to/from Minnesota
Which aircraft should I choose for the Minnesota private jet?
Mercury Jets offers a variety of types of aircraft that you can rent according to the number of passengers, luggage capacity, comfort level, and other factors. Our advisors are glad to help you choose the most suitable aircraft for your perfect Minnesota private jet charter.
How to book my Minnesota jet charters?
If you would like to book a ticket with the help of one of our aviation consultants, you can also do so by phone or email. To book charter flights to Minnesota, Mercury Jet advisors can help you choose the most suitable conditions for your flight, considering the number of passengers, the capacity of luggage, and other factors.
What popular services are available on a private charter to Minnesota?
You will see that chartering a private jet is the most convenient way to get to Minnesota. Mercury Jets offers a wide range of services. Our company will provide first-class service, technology, full-size kitchens and bathrooms, custom furniture, and luxurious lounges. You can plan your flight and services, and we will follow your desires. Just relax and enjoy the luxury flight to Minnesota.
We assure you that traveling by private jet gives you more comfortable conditions and saves valuable time. If you still hesitate or have some questions, you are welcome to get in touch with our managers or visit our charter jet FAQ page.