California Private Jet Charter
Get An Instant California Private Jet Price Estimate
California Private Jet Charter Service
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in California. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000 for a custom solution.
California Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from California.
On the west coast of the United States is the sunshine state of California. It borders the U.S. states of Arizona to the southeast, Oregon to the north, and Nevada and Mexico’s Baja California. It is also home to 39 million people. The state attracts tourists from all over the world as one of the world’s most famous and most significant wine regions. A private charter in California is a reliable and quick way to get to one of the luxurious white-gold sand beaches.
California has many breathtaking locations, making it one of the most popular vacation destinations at any time of the year. You can start your trip with the largest city in the state, Los Angeles, where you can bask in the glow of Hollywood fame at the center of the global media business. Other local treasures include Universal Studios, Hollywood theme park, and the Griffith Observatory. Not far away, the neighboring city of San Francisco, a center for delicious food and seals, also offers many attractions.
The major resort city of San Diego has many places to visit like the local zoo, the city’s Balboa Park, and the Museum of Man. In addition, guests can spend an unforgettable time at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, go to one of the largest oceanariums in the world in Monterey, or visit the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Book Your Private Jet Charter to California
Renting a plane to California is a great solution for those who value their time and comfort. The major airports we service include, Burbank (BUR, KBUR), Van Nuys (VNY, KVNY), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX, KLAX), Hawthorn Municipal (HHR, KHHR), Santa Monica (SMO, KSMO), and Long Beach Airport (LGB, KLGB), Meadows Field Airport (BFL, KBFL) and many others.
Top Private Jet Cities in California
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Long Beach
- California City
- San Jose
- Santa Barbara
Best Private Jets to/from California
- Charter a Private jet from Denver to Los Angeles
- Charter Jets from Washington DC to San Francisco
- Private Jets from Austin to Sacramento
- Jet Charters from Chicago to Santa Barbara
- Jet charter to San Diego from Boston
California Private Jet Charter Cost
Chartering a private jet in California can vary greatly in cost based on several factors, including the type of aircraft, the distance to be traveled, the duration of the charter, and additional services requested. The cost of a private charter flight to/from California ranges from $2,000 to $17,000 per billable flight hour or more.
Top Private Jet Airports in California
- LAX, Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles
- SFO, San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco
- SAN, San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field), San Diego
- SJC, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport, San Jose
- OAK, Oakland International Airport, Oakland
- SMF, Sacramento International Airport, Sacramento
- SNA, John Wayne Airport (was Orange County Airport), Orange County
- BUR, Hollywood Burbank Airport (was Bob Hope Airport), Burbank
- ONT, Ontario International Airport, Ontario
- LGB, Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), Long Beach
- PSP, Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs
- FAT, Fresno Yosemite International Airport, Fresno
- SBA, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (Santa Barbara Airport), Santa Barbara
- SBP, San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (McChesney Field), San Luis Obispo
- STS, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport, Santa Rosa
- MRY, Monterey Regional Airport (was Monterey Peninsula Airport), Monterey
- BFL, Meadows Field, Bakersfield
- SCK, Stockton Metropolitan Airport, Stockton
- ACV, Arcata Airport, Arcata/Eureka
- RDD, Redding Municipal Airport, Redding
- MMH, Mammoth Yosemite Airport, Mammoth Lakes
- SMX, Santa Maria Public Airport (Capt G. Allan Hancock Field), Santa Maria
- CCR, Buchanan Field Airport, Concord
Weather for California
FAQ About Private Jet to/from California
Which aircraft should I choose for California private jet?
Our company offers customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. Most of the information you need is contained on our website. Alternatively, you can contact our experts to learn more about the type of aircraft you need for your California charter flights. You need to consider the length of your trip and the amount of luggage.
How to book my California jet charters?
You can book your private plane charter in California by contacting our consultant. The approach we take to our clients ensures maximum safety and a positive flying experience. We are always ready to meet your individual or group charter flight needs and help with your travel plans.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the California private jet?
When organizing an air charter California, the amount of luggage is also an important consideration. Private jets are designed with luggage in mind. Any weight restrictions vary by aircraft type. If you think you would like to take more with you, let us know when you make your reservation. If you have any questions about luggage, please ask our staff at charter jet California.
How far in advance do I need to make a California charter flight reservation?
To arrange your own California private jet flight, it is best to contact our specialists at least 6 hours before your flight. Our customers are guaranteed personalized service and round-the-clock support. Once the flight conditions are agreed upon, you will be selected the optimal aircraft. You will receive the services you expect from the leader in the world of business aviation.
What popular services are available on a private charter to California?
One of the main benefits of a California private jet charter is the overall convenience. We have access to an extensive network of planes, and we can always get you the perfect plane to almost any destination. You can be assured of staff, aircraft, and impeccable service when you travel. In addition, we offer a wide range of additional services, including individual menus on board or transfers to the nearest hotel.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go at a time convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.