GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter California
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in California. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1-212-840-8000.
Private Jet Charter Flights California and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from California.
On the west coast of the United States is the sunshine state of California. It borders the U.S. states of Arizona to the southeast, Oregon to the north, and Nevada and Mexico’s Baja California. It is also home to 39 million people. The state attracts tourists from all over the world as one of the world’s most famous and most significant wine regions. A private charter in California is a reliable and quick way to get to one of the luxurious white-gold sand beaches.
California has many breathtaking locations, making it one of the most popular vacation destinations at any time of the year. You can start your trip with the largest city in the state, Los Angeles, where you can bask in the glow of Hollywood fame at the center of the global media business. Other local treasures include Universal Studios, Hollywood theme park, and the Griffith Observatory. Not far away, the neighboring city of San Francisco, a center for delicious food and seals, also offers many attractions.
The major resort city of San Diego has many places to visit like the local zoo, the city’s Balboa Park, and the Museum of Man. In addition, guests can spend an unforgettable time at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, go to one of the largest oceanariums in the world in Monterey, or visit the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Book Your Private Jet Charter to California
Renting a plane to California is a great solution for those who value their time and comfort. The major airports we service include, Burbank (BUR, KBUR), Van Nuys (VNY, KVNY), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX, KLAX), Hawthorn Municipal (HHR, KHHR), Santa Monica (SMO, KSMO), and Long Beach Airport (LGB, KLGB), Meadows Field Airport (BFL, KBFL) and many others.
California Charter Flights and Available Airport Options
- LAX, Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles
- SFO, San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco
- SAN, San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field), San Diego
- SJC, Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport, San Jose
- OAK, Oakland International Airport, Oakland
- SMF, Sacramento International Airport, Sacramento
- SNA, John Wayne Airport (was Orange County Airport), Orange County
- BUR, Hollywood Burbank Airport (was Bob Hope Airport), Burbank
- ONT, Ontario International Airport, Ontario
- LGB, Long Beach Airport (Daugherty Field), Long Beach
- PSP, Palm Springs International Airport, Palm Springs
- FAT, Fresno Yosemite International Airport, Fresno
- SBA, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (Santa Barbara Airport), Santa Barbara
- SBP, San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (McChesney Field), San Luis Obispo
- STS, Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport, Santa Rosa
- MRY, Monterey Regional Airport (was Monterey Peninsula Airport), Monterey
- BFL, Meadows Field, Bakersfield
- SCK, Stockton Metropolitan Airport, Stockton
- ACV, Arcata Airport, Arcata/Eureka
- RDD, Redding Municipal Airport, Redding
- MMH, Mammoth Yosemite Airport, Mammoth Lakes
- SMX, Santa Maria Public Airport (Capt G. Allan Hancock Field), Santa Maria
- CCR, Buchanan Field Airport, Concord
Popular Private Jet Charter Flights to/from California
- Private Air Charter Van Nuys
- Air Charter in Santa Ana
- Hollywood Private Jet Charter
- San Jose Private Jet Charter
- Private Jet Charter to Beverly Hills
- Book Private Jet Charter Burbank
- Private Jet Charter and Flights to Long Beach
- Private Jet Charter Irvine
- Private Plane to / from Los Angeles
- Air Charter in Palo Alto
- Private Jet Palm Springs
- Private Jet from / to San Diego
- Santa Barbara Private Jet Charter
- Air Charter in San Luis Obispo
- Private Jet to Napa Valley
- Private Plane Charter San Francisco
- Private Jet from / to Anaheim
- Private Jet to Riverside
Weather for California
|Fri 15°C, 59°F||Sat 15°C, 59°F||Sun 16°C, 60.8°F||Mon 18°C, 64.4°F|
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from California
How much is a private jet charter California?
The hourly cost of a California private jet varies depending on various factors like the complexity of the route or the type of aircraft you require. To determine how much a private jet hire California is, you can contact our consultants. We adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality of service. This results in a genuinely hassle-free travel experience. You can also use our online cost estimator, which gives you an approximate price estimate.
Here are some prices to charter a private jet to California:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Las Vegas to Los Angeles: piston – starting at $4,500;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet from San Francisco to San Diego: turboprop – starting at $8,220;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Aspen to San Francisco: turboprop – starting at $12,130.
Which aircraft should I choose for California private jet?
Our company offers customers unlimited access to a worldwide network of private jets for work or leisure. Most of the information you need is contained on our website. Alternatively, you can contact our experts to learn more about the type of aircraft you need for your California charter flights. You need to consider the length of your trip and the amount of luggage.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my California jet charters?
You can book your private plane charter in California by contacting our consultant. The approach we take to our clients ensures maximum safety and a positive flying experience. We are always ready to meet your individual or group charter flight needs and help with your travel plans.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the California private jet?
When organizing an air charter California, the amount of luggage is also an important consideration. Private jets are designed with luggage in mind. Any weight restrictions vary by aircraft type. If you think you would like to take more with you, let us know when you make your reservation. If you have any questions about luggage, please ask our staff at charter jet California.
How far in advance do I need to make a California charter flight reservation?
To arrange your own California private jet flight, it is best to contact our specialists at least 6 hours before your flight. Our customers are guaranteed personalized service and round-the-clock support. Once the flight conditions are agreed upon, you will be selected the optimal aircraft. You will receive the services you expect from the leader in the world of business aviation.
What popular services are available on a private charter to California?
One of the main benefits of a California private jet charter is the overall convenience. We have access to an extensive network of planes, and we can always get you the perfect plane to almost any destination. You can be assured of staff, aircraft, and impeccable service when you travel. In addition, we offer a wide range of additional services, including individual menus on board or transfers to the nearest hotel.
The passengers of private jets travel with much more flexibility, convenience, and comfort to where they want to go at a time convenient for them. Contact one of our specialists or visit our charter jet FAQ page if you don’t have all your important questions answered here.